16. Sean

Forever

With a loud bang, I shot up straight as my heart skipped a beat, then I heard someone yelling. It sounded like Bailey? I couldn't quite make out what she said but I could tell that she was mad about something. I rushed down the stairs almost tripping on my way down. I turned the corner to the kitchen to see a very interesting sight.

Rubbing my eyes, I spoke. "What the hell happened?" I yawned as I scratched the back of my neck. There was flour everywhere, on the floor, on the counter, on the walls, and on Gabe, Kenneth, Will, and Josh, except for Bailey who had an eyebrow raised, a yawning April and Elle, Tati, and Tahani.

Kenneth cleared his throat. "Nothing, we just wanted to make some pancakes." He shyly told me. "Then butterfinger's over there dropped the flour." He angrily said pointing to Gabe and I laughed.

Gabe raised his hands up. "How is it my fault?" He asked.

Then I handed Kenneth the broom from in between the counter and fridge. "You're supposed to catch it, not drop it." He said and started sweeping off the flour.

"Nobody told me they were even going to throw it. How was I supposed to know?" He asked again and then I hushed all of them.

Sighing, I ushered the girls to get out. "It's okay Bailey, I'll handle this." I patted her back as the girls passed in front of me to go to the living room or back at the guest room or something. "Okay, it doesn't matter who dropped what and who threw what." I said and the four guys looked at me. "Now, you clean this up while I'll be the one who make everyone's breakfast." I said. "You guys, are sometimes such a pain in the ass. You should've just woke me up to get this down." I trailed off. The four of them said sorry in unison and I just chuckled. "S'okay." I answered and started to get some ingredients.

Looking out the living room for a bit, I saw the girls plopping on the couch and Elle wrapping herself with a blanket when Netflix was on.

Later, I was just about to finish cooking when Kenneth came in and then helped me set up for everyone in the living room. He lifted a tray out of the kitchen and then Gabe came in because he'll make all of us a drink, coffee? I'm not sure. Getting the last tray, I walked out and carefully placed it on the floor because they set up the sheets and covers there with some pillows.

My eyes caught Elle and she was still in her pyjamas, her hair in a high messy bun. But no matter how simple she looked, she was still so perfectly beautiful to me.

I didn't know that I was already checking her out.

When Gabe came, he distributed the mugs and it contained matcha tea for everyone as I also distributed the waffles. "Eat up, everyone." I ordered and I held up my plate. And in less than a couple of minutes, all of our plates were already empty, and Bailey thanked me.

Did I mention that we spent the night at Bailey's? Well, we had a sleepover. Because first, she has the biggest house among the Squad. Second, her parents wasn't home. And third, she, April, and Elle, had a little hang out until Bailey invited everyone to be there and chill.

Then after, I waited for Elle because I took a shower and she too so that when we get home, we can just chill or go somewhere. But I was thinking about what April asked me earlier.

Letting the water run, I was surprised when April put the plates down right beside me. "Are you going to drop her in the venue on the next, next month?" She asked and I furrowed my eye brows. "And if you don't mind, can you like tell me if you're going to because she'll be the one who will be there for me. My mom wouldn't allow me to go." She finished.

"What venue? What's going to happen next, next month? And your mom won't allow you to go where?" I barged her with questions because I have no clue on every single thing she is telling me.