8. Sean

Fear of Losing

"WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP ZOOMING THROUGH THE SKY, LITTLE EINSTEINS!!!"

The five of us sang at the top of our lungs because right now, we're at the studio, finishing off the routine that Matt taught us to film later on. I stood up and then dusted off to get some water and wipe away the beads of sweat on my forehead. "Sean, can I borrow your hoverboard?" I turned around to see Kenneth holding it up and then I nodded.

Kenneth smiled and then went jogging to April and Bailey who's riding theirs and then Hit The Quan started playing loudly. "COME ON, KENRIL!" April laughed and I went close to Gabe and Tati who are laughing their asses off on the ground and watched what's happening.

The camera was held by Bailey, which they borrowed from Matt and then Kenneth and April were on their hoverboards now, and then they restarted the music. When it started playing again, Kenneth and April zoomed towards each other and then clung to each other's arms around and they hugged, pulling away to set each other's hoverboards at the side. They sat on the couch and then separately showed off before starting to dance a combo, Bailey focusing on the videography.

After dancing, they finished doing it with a high five thingy, smiling at each other and then intertwined their fingers together, Kenneth pulling her close to him and then putting an arm around her shoulders. We all cheered and then Bailey ended the video, and then we were surprised because familiar voices cheered, Matt and Typo saw the whole dance.

Matt clapped his hands. "That was sick! But we should start filming the dance video now, yeah?" We all nodded and then stood up. "April, you should start getting in my classes more often to dance." He told April and she gave him a smile and two thumbs up. Well, April haven't attended any classes or wasn't attending Matt's class with us because she's busy with Prodigy Dance Crew. Why does she need to? I mean she's already a good one.

The dance video was really lit, and we even watched the preview of what Typo had recorded. And then they wanted me to eat lunch out with them but I refused because I wanted to spend my lunch time with Joelle. She called me the other night and told me that she wanted to spend time with me and her baby brother before her game tomorrow.

It wasn't that long when I got to their apartment and then I picked her up to take her downtown and let her taste Asian Cuisine because, why not?

But it was just me and her right now, because Ethan was still in his preschool and so we'll pick him up later on.

To start off, I am taking her to this place called Typhoon, a Pan-Asian fusion restaurant, in Santa Monica Airport. I never thought she'd enjoy it that she even ordered another plate of deep fried catfish. But on the second one, I took her to Wa Ssada Restaurant because I wanted to test her if she's backing out or not. My family and I went a trip to Korea last year, and food are so fresh that most are alive. One of my favorite is the Sannakji, a live octopus. And yeah, it is still moving.

She gasped, smiling. "Oh my gosh, this feels so weird." She laughed and held up her chopsticks, the live octopus moving around. She took a deep breath. "One, two, three." She counted down and then opened her mouth to to put in the moving tentacle of the octopus. She laughed and covered her mouth.

Her expression made me laugh. "Chew it thoroughly before swallowing, or you'll choke." I said and then chewed as much as she felt the tentacle moving in her mouth. When she swallowed, she drank water. "So, how was it?" I asked and then moved her hand to the side, telling me that it was all cool.

Turning the cap of the water bottle, she cleared her throat. "It was delicious, but really chewy. It's like gum seafood. And it's the most fresh food I have eaten yet." She laughed and then smiled. Just imagine how pretty she is, and you'll never think about her being a daredevil, right?