24. Sean // unedited chap

(A/N: play the song for more feels then keep on repeating till ur done reading for more feels lol but srsly.)

Fucked Up

The days are passing, coming by too fast, and so is time. Or is it just really me? I don't really get a hang on time these past days because I'm too busy about contemplating my life, thinking about my feelings, and whether I should move on or not. It all seemed like it was just yesterday when we last talked, when we laughed. Not even knowing that it would be our last. Because right now? I still feel the pain when it was already a couple of weeks that passed.

A couple months left, and the Lewser merchandise will be released. I should be happy, thinking about launching, giving away, and promoting it, but I think I'd be the only one who's not really feeling it. It's much harder when I'm trying to move on but my heart and my mind are teaming up and betrays me.

"Hey, earth to the Lewser." I pulled myself back to reality and realized that someone was waving their hand in front of my face. Lexee. I swatted her hand away and I rolled my eyes at her and frowned.

She even had guts to laugh at me when she made me wait for her for almost an hour already. "Why are you late?" I asked her and she sat on the couch beside me as she clung her arms around me.

Gosh, this girl is such a child. "You're too cute, Sean. Don't be mad at me, at least I'm already here." She told me. "Come on, I've seen Sarah outside already and we should get going." She added and pulled me up for me to stand.

Today, it is our photo shoot day for the Lewser Collection, and Sarah, my sister will be the one who'll be coaching us how to pose and model in front of the camera because she's the fashion guru herself. Also, Lexee would be one of the main models for this one because she's a good poser, and her Instagram account would validate what I am saying. And why not, she's my best friend. But if she was here, I'll choose her. Ugh, I need to stop thinking about her. And I should stop frowning.

Lexee pulled me away as we made our way to meet my sister. "You look like shitty dog on the road, so ugly. You should try to smile more, Sean." Right when we stepped in and pushed the ground elevator button, she told those words to me. So my lips crept to frown more than before.

Rolling my eyes at her, I spoke. "One second I was cute, then now I'm like a shitty, ugly dog? Really, Lex?" I asked her and she pulled a goofy smile at me.

She hummed and thought. "Let me guess why you're sad. Thinking about why Justin Bieber didn't choose you to be with him on his Purpose Tour?" She stopped, then looked at me. "Or, thinking about Elle?" That caught me off guard.

That was just a whisper, but I can clearly hear what she said, as she mentioned her name. "None of the above." I said, all cool as I tried to act that it was all nothing when my heart is being crushed a million times on my thought of her.

She said sorry at what she said and teased me with, I guess she knew I'm not over her yet. "God can restore something which is broken and change it into something amazing. All you need is a little faith, and a lot of patience." I didn't respond and remained silent.

Looking down, I held back my tears because I don't want her to know and see that I was on the verge of crying. I'm being too emotional because thoughts of her flooded my mind and invaded my system. Fucking shit.

There was a tap on my shoulder, and I realized that the elevator dinged, a signal that we're already on ground floor of the management building.

Sarah was there, crossing her arms at the lobby. "What took you guys so long?" She asked and started walking to her car, leading our way to the parking area and drove as soon as we're settled to go.