Complications

"You, Harry Styles, want to join Styles Academy?" Mr. Horan asks, his mouth agape. Harry nods, his attention now on the young headmaster.

"Yes, I very much would, sir," says Harry, standing tall. "I would love to be a part of this extraordinary college." Harry tells Mr. Horan, his mouth up in a smirk.

Liam rolls his eyes as he stands up from behind the desk. "Harry," he says, causing everyone to turn to him. "This idea of yours is purely horrendous!" The crowd frowns, booing loudly at Liam.

"Harry, everyone at S.A. loves you to death, but I'm not too sure if this idea is-"

"Mr. Horan," Louis interrupts, raising his hand up slightly. "Who are you to decide what's good for Harry, and what's not?"

"Yeah!" the crowd shouts rebelliously, pumping their fists in the air. "Let Harry join!" chants the crowd. "Let Harry join!" Mr. Horan straightens up his suit and his expression hardens.

"What I meant to say was,  I don't even think that will be allowed!" the headmaster exclaims, his hands flailing in the air. Louis sighs loudly, a pouty look on his face.

"Please, Mr. Horan...?" Louis asks, his tone of voice making Niall's face flush. "Please?" Louis tries again, his voice more needy.

Harry shifts a little as he stands beside Louis. Damn, Louis sure does have a sexy begging voice...

"You won't be sorry... I promise..." Louis adds, his eyes wide and expectant for Mr. Horan to speak. Many students in the crowd exchange uncomfortable faces at the scene before them.

Niall clears his throat and adjusts his tie. "Harry, come with me, please." he decides, walking out of the front office. Harry motions for Liam to come too, and gives Louis a longing gaze before leaving.

As soon as the three of them are out of the office, the crowd starts talking all at once.

"Louis!" someone yells, shoving him towards the door. "You have to go make sure Harry is able to enroll into S.A.!" With those words, Louis runs a hand through his fringe, and dashes out of the front office.

Quickly, Louis makes his way up a long staircase to the floor of the headmaster's office. After nearly falling down the stairs, Louis slows down and composes himself. Louis' heart is beating out of his chest. He still feels the warmth from Harry's hand on his. As Louis nears the headmaster's office, he takes a deep breath before looking through the window on the door.

Niall is sitting at his desk, seeming to have a heated phone call with someone. Without thinking, Louis barges into the office. Niall immediately looks up. Liam and Harry turn around sharply, and Harry's breath hitches in his throat.

"It's the guy from earlier..." Harry thinks, giving Louis a small smile. Louis smiles back before walking into the office and shutting the door.

Louis slams the door obnoxiously, causing Mr. Horan to slam a hand on his desk and glare at him. Liam chokes on a laugh, and Harry covers his mouth to prevent his. Louis grins mischievously, his eyes crinkling as an effect. Harry stares at the glorious sight.

"Sorry, Mr. Horan," Louis says sexily, strolling up to Niall's large desk. "I apologize for the commotion..." Louis tells him lowly, leaning himself onto the desk.

"You can punish me if you want, but only if you make sure Harry's able to go to school here..." Louis adds, making Niall get distracted from his important phone call. Harry doesn't know why, but he's getting jealous that Louis is...doing whatever the fuck he's doing with Mr. Horan.

"I thought maybe he felt...something between us when we first touched..." Harry thinks, staring at the sight of a flustered Niall. "I know I felt something..." Harry mumbles aloud, causing all eyes to shift to him in confusion.

"What was that, Harry?" Liam asks, putting a concerned hand on Harry's shoulder.

Harry shook his head quickly. "Nothing."

Before turning around back to Niall, Louis winks at Harry and mouths, "Don't worry...I'm not into him." Harry raises his eyebrows at Louis, and Louis smiles before removing himself from Mr. Horan's desk.

"Louis, Harry, Liam," Niall says, motioning towards a seat. "Please sit. I'm almost finished with this call..." The three of them sit down, Louis not even being discrete in sliding close to Harry.

"I never got to properly introduce myself." Louis speaks, turned towards Harry and Liam. "I'm Louis Tomlinson, the star student of Styles Academy." Louis tells them proudly, holding out his hand for them to shake. Louis reaches over Harry and shakes Liam's first, then instead of shaking Harry's, Louis slides his hand over Harry's thighs.

Liam widens his eyes in amusement at Louis. Louis looks at Harry through his lashes, his smile flirty.

"So you're my biggest fan?" Harry asks, a gleam in his eyes.

Louis nods. "Absolutely."

"Then I suppose you know I-"

Harry's cut off by Mr. Horan clapping his hands together loudly. "Harry, the district will be having a meeting tomorrow discussing about whether to allow you to join the school or not." Nialls says exhausted, pushing up his glasses. "Until then,  feel free to explore the campus with Louis as your escort."

"Thank you, Mr. Horan." Harry says politely, getting up from the plush couch.

"Please, call me Niall." the headmaster smiles, obviously trying to hide his inner fanboy. Harry makes a surprised face and then grins.

"Yes sir, Niall." Harry says happily, hoping this is Mr. Horan's special way of saying he will be allowed to join S.A.

"Well, let's go explore the campus, Harry!" Louis shouts, dragging Harry from Niall's office. Liam stays put.

"Here's my number." Liam tells Niall, pulling out a random Sharpie, and writing his number on Niall's hand. "I'm sure you'll need it to call Harry and I about the meeting tomorrow." Liam looks up then, and Niall is already staring back.

"Or you may need it for something else." Liam adds suggestively, his mouth curling into a smirk. "That way you won't get so flustered by that lad, Louis..."

The lad that will soon be claimed by Harry, of course.