Headlines

After days having passed by, articles upon articles about the fight between Louis and Liam have surfaced online. This is bad publicity for Harry, and his team are tearing Liam a new one.

They've had several meetings about whether or not to fire Liam from his job position as Harry's personal manager. Ultimately, they left the decision up to Harry.

"I decide that Liam should be given another chance. Let him keep his job." Harry says, his voice drained.

He's finally started attending all of his classes, and the work load is no joke. Aside from the amount of work, the content of it is what really gets to Harry. The work...

Is all about him.

Evey single assignment he is given is altered to be about him, all while keeping the actual aspect of necessary skills and such. Harry loves himself, no doubt about that, but it's a bit weird and somewhat annoying to him after a while. Besides the work, the fans have been just as hyper as they were the first day Harry came to the school.

But what's really been eating at Harry the most is Louis. They share a dorm, so that means they should be speaking with eachother right?

Nope.

Louis has been giving Harry the cold treatment and distancing himself. At first Harry was trying to bend over backwards to make the lad happy and come back to his normal self, but after weeks of no avail, Harry gave up.

That's right.

Fucking weeks.

💎

"He's still just embarrassed from what happened. Just give him some time," says Jake Burrows, one of Louis' little admirers, and now Harry's friend, eating a few of his fries. "Trust me, give him all the space he needs and he'll be right back when he's ready. Trust me, I know Louis Tomlinson just as much as I know you." Jake laughs, offering Harry a small smile and some fries.

💎

Harry's management team shuffle papers of documents and whatnot, no longer paying attention to Harry, that is until he loudly clears his throat.

"But," Harry begins, leaning back in his chair at the large conference table. "I want him demoted from his position as my personal manager."

From across the table, Liam glares at Harry. But he's unable to maintain the glare, and he puts on a neutral face thereafter, lowering his head just a bit.

Natalie Banks, the head of all team members in the room, nods at Harry and writes on some papers. "Okay, so you still want to allow Liam to be a part of your overall management team..." she speaks out loud to herself. "So who would you like to be your new personal manager?" Natalie asks, her young face peering at Harry's young but tired one.

"I would like for my bodyguard Zayn Malik to be promoted to the position of my P.M." Harry informs, slowly rising from his chair with a yawn. "I hope that's all now, I have classes in a few." Harry looks down at his watch, rubbing tiredly at his eyes.

"That's all, but we need someone to fill in Zayn's spot. You don't have to pry about that now, but please do inform us once you have an idea." Ms. Banks speaks fluidly, neatly staking papers together. "You're dismissed, Harry. We all must continue speaking with Liam. Please let Zayn be informed of his new position."

Hey, guys! To all of you readers, I just wanna thank you for sticking with me 😊 I know it's nothing major, but I just wanna apologize for an error I left on this chapter. I was just so excited to upload, haha