Have You Quite Finished?

"Have you quite finished?" Louis asks Leslie and Harry, forcing a fake smile.

Damn.

He had to force a fake smile.

Harry pulls away quickly as if he had been shocked, and Leslie looks pleased due to the scowl now on Louis' face.

"Let's get this stupid dance over with, Harold." Louis snaps, making Harry falter. Louis tosses Harry's expensive jacket in a corner somewhere, and Harry fumes.

Leslie runs over to retrieve it, her pancake ass not even moving as she runs. That sight almost makes Louis laugh. Louis takes his phone out, placing it on the stereo before jogging into the locker room.

"What's he doing?" Harry asks confused, turning to everyone.

"Probably going to change into an Adidas shirt, or something." a guy named Jake says, licking his lips at the thought of Louis. "Hopefully it's tight shorts instead..." A few guys and girls nod and grin in agreement at Jake's words.

Eventhough Harry kissed Leslie for some unknown reason, he's still a little pissed at Jake and some other guys, even a few girls, wanting to see Louis in tight shorts. Harry doesn't even know why he kissed Leslie.

Spur of the moment thing, maybe?

Louis comes from the locker room then, and much to Harry's happiness, he's not wearing tight shorts. Just an Adidas shirt like Jake had said. Leslie laughs, putting a hand to her mouth. Louis ignores her, walking back over to the stereo.

"Are we dancing to the same song?" Harry asks Louis, stepping close to him. Louis makes a pft sound.

"Absolutely not. I don't want to recreate a disaster."

"So kissing me would be a disaster?" Harry blurts, wanting to take that sentence back.

"Kissing you isn't even a thought that crossed my mind." Louis says in a bored tone. "Alright, time to get this over with."

"Please do." Leslie says impatiently.

"Cake By The Ocean" by DNCE blasts, and Harry is amused. Louis flips his hair, and starts doing sexy steps to the song. Harry doesn't hesitate to bring himself close to Louis. Harry doesn't even care that he can't dance, Louis seems to make his mind go blank. Louis isn't even aware that Harry is really feeling the dancing.

Louis forgets that he was even mad at Harry, and the two get lost in dancing with each other. Louis' not doing any steps too complicated, and Harry is able to completely have fun dancing with Louis. Louis is spun around by Harry, and brought close to his chest. Out of nowhere, Louis turns so that he is facing away from Harry, dips down, and slides back up sassily, pulling his sweatshirt up slowly to reveal his bum for a split second. Before Louis can stand up straight again, Harry pulls him close.

"This is totally going on Twitter." a girl says, whipping her phone out.

"I've already put some of it up on Snapchat." one guy says.

"Facebook, done." Jake announces, sliding his phone back into his pocket.

"Pictures on Instagram, check!" someone else shouts.

"And I've got Tumblr!" Andie, Leslie's sister, tells everyone, waving her phone in the air wildly. To her idiotic surprise, it flies across the room and smacks a guy in the face. Andie shrieks, crawling over there to retrieve her phone.

Louis and Harry aren't even aware of what's going on around them. They're too immersed in each other. Harry has not come out to the public about his sexuality...he's still unsure of it, but the media are surely going to take this and devour Harry with it...

Of course that thought didn't cross Harry's mind.

To finish the dance off, Louis fucking twerks.

He actually fucking twerks, professionally, might I add, and Harry makes an overwhelmed expression as he fans himself.

The song ends, and the crowd claps and make loud whistles at Louis and Harry.

"Did you seriously just dance like that...?" Harry asks breathlessly, a hand on Louis' hip. Louis' breathing just as hard, his chest rising and falling at a steady pace.

"Yeah, I surely did." Louis confirms, grinning like a fool at Harry. "And you've suddenly gained some rhythm, I see."

"I enjoyed that very much, Louis..." Harry mumbles, his voice rougher and deeper all of a sudden. Louis pulls away from Harry gently, turning to Leslie.

"I believe this means you're off the dance team, Slutlie." Louis says, making a face of false pitty at her. Leslie tosses Harry's jacket to the floor before stomping around snatching up her things, and storming out of the room.

Harry huffs, reaching down for his suit jacket. The students all cheer, even Leslie's own sister. Louis bows proudly, and Harry does too, his hair flowing sexily as he comes back up. Louis grins, trying his hardest to not fanboy.

He'll just do it when he's alone.

"Let's go to my dorm to get changed. We're both sweaty." Louis laughs, taking Harry's hand and pulling him out of the dance studio. Harry swears that he hears the sound of pictures being taken, yet he ignores it.

"How far is your dorm?" Harry asks Louis, trying to make a little conversation. Louis runs a hand through his fringe and flips it slightly. Harry furrows his eyebrows and smiles a little at Louis' action. "Trying to steal my signature hair ruffle and flip?" Harry asks, nudging Louis in his side playfully.

Louis giggles adorably, shying away from Harry a little as they walk.

"Your giggle has got me feeling some type of way." Harry tells Louis, turning the corner with him.

"A good way I hope, and my dorm is on the third floor." Louis speaks, and Harry trips over his feet at the information. Harry clumsily falls to the floor, causing Louis to cackle, his laugh echoing through the empty hall. "Here, let me help you up." Louis says, reaching a hand out to Harry.

Harry takes Louis' hand, and Louis once again pulls Harry up a little too hard. Their faces get close again, just a small space separating their lips. Harry's heartbeat accelerates, and Louis' skyrockets.

All of this happening to him feels so surreal.

"...Third time's the charm..." Harry whispers with a smirk, and Louis can't help what he does.

He fanboys.

"Aahh!!" Louis shrieks, making Harry flinch back in shock. "OHMIGOD, OHMIGOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL OF THIS GREATNESS IS HAPPENING TO ME!!" Louis yells loudly, covering his heated face as he slides down to the floor. "I told myself I wouldn't fanboy over you right in front of you, but I just-I CAN'T! I CAN'T EVEN!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Louis screams, crying instantly.

Harry isn't even fazed by Louis' intense fanboying. Instead, Harry is feeding off of it. Harry's not an egotistical prick, he just loves feeling...well, loved.

A fanboy's, or fangirl's, love is the best love a person could have.

Not that Harry would know their love is better than any other love, though. He has no love to compare a fan's love to. This love is the only love he knows.

"I-I'm sorry," Louis says in a rushed voice, scrambling up from the floor. "I get a little crazy sometimes, I'm sorry." Louis tells Harry, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Please don't ever be sorry..." Harry mumbles, and Louis looks up bright eyed. "Please don't ever be sorry for loving me."