Guy With The Glasses

Finished with his term paper, Harry stretches in his chair and turns of his desk lamp. Louis isn't in the dorm, he's been somewhat keeping distance from Harry lately. It's been a whole week since their minor spat, and Harry can't stand seeing Louis' vibrant eyes look so bleak. Harry knows what he's gotta do before he loses Louis without even properly dating the wonderful lad.

Harry gets up from his desk and pulls out his phone. It's time to pull some strings and make a date happen.

"Hello? Yeah, it's me..." Harry says into the phone, pacing slowly around the room. "I haven't exactly come out yet to the public, and I need your help with something."

Harry explains his predicament to the person on the other end, and after some persuasion, "Yeah, okay. I'll see what I can do for you, Harry," says the hushed voice of a man in his mid thirties.

"Louis, you're our team captain, you've really gotta step it up." a girl says, huffing as she puts her hands on her hips.

Mutters from agreeing teammates sound throughout the dance studio. Louis sighs, clapping his hands together.

"You're right, I'm sorry. Let's take it from the top," Louis decides, counting everyone in.
Louis does all his steps correctly this time, but he's not moving with the same energy as the rest of the team. They soon finish the routine, but no one says anything after. Everyone stares at Louis as if they're trying to drag information out of him.

They all want to know what's going on other him, but none are brave enough to ask.

"Stop staring at me and take 5," Louis commands, dismissing himself into the locker room.

Just as he's about to take a breather, his phone rings from his bag. Louis leaps over a bunch of other's bags to get to his. He opens it up and yanks his phone out, disappointed that it's just a call from Delaney. He declines the call and tosses his phone right back.

He doesn't want to deal with his 'friend' right now. This whole week Louis and Harry have been keeping slight distance from eachother, she's been trying to slide her way past the friend zone with Harry.

Well guess what, bitch?

"There's nothing but friend zone in your future when it comes to you and Harry." Louis thinks, leaving the locker room.

"Did he seriously decline my call again?!" Delaney shouts, causing bystanders in the cafe to stare at her. "What?! Never heard a girl tell before?" she shouts at them, slamming her hand down on the table.

The onlookers turn their focus to their own business immediately. Delaney rolls her eyes and gets up from her table. She snatches her coffee cup and struts out the door, her silky brunette hair flying. As she walks to her car, the California heat rolls against her brown skin. Just as she is about to open up her Audi, she hears whistles and cat calls.

Delaney turns around, startled at the sudden absence of silence. "Okay, look here." Delaney speaks to the three guys. "None of you are Harry Styles, so don't even think about trying anything."

"Aw, come on baby, don't be like that." the tallest guy says. He has sunglasses hiding his green eyes, and his hair is a silky, black updo. His skin is of a medium caramel tone, clear and shining just as much as Delaney's.

The lad takes off his sunglasses slowly, revealing his perfectly structured face to Delaney. "You're Delaney Adams, right?"

"Y-yes..." Delaney speaks, distracted by the beauty of the guy.

He smirks. "You're enrolled into Styles Academy, aren't you?"

Delaney nods slowly, not sure how this random guy knows this.

"Tell me, how much do you really know about your idol Harry?"