The Third Floor

Louis looks shocked to hear Harry say that, but he smiles in an assuring way. "Trust me, I definitely won't." Louis confirms, and Harry's heart flutters.

"Thank you..." Harry replies, heat rising to his face. Louis wraps an arm around Harry's shoulders, and Harry wraps an arm around Louis'.

"Let's go change clothes now." Louis tells his idol, trying to ignore the fact that they're touching again. He doesn't want to have another fanboy moment in front of Harry.

-

Now on the third floor, as soon as Louis and Harry step off the elevator there's chaos. A massive crowd screams at the sight of Harry, and he refrains from scrambling right back into the elevator. Harry stands, closing his eyes and waiting for the impact of being shoved to the floor. If this moment were in slow motion, it would be hilarious as hell, and that thought has Louis laughing wildly. The crowd nears closer, and Louis steps in front of Harry, holding his arms out.

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT-" Louis' yelling is cut off by a football (American) player tackling him and Harry to the floor. "AAHH!!" Louis screams as the guy tumbles them to the floor. Harry flew his eyes open at the painful impact, and the sight of the large crowd closing in makes him feel even worse.

"I GOT HIM CAPTURED!" shouts Tanner, the muscled guy that knocked Louis and Harry to the floor. "AND IT'S TRUE! HIS DICK IS AS BIG AS WE THOUGHT IT WAS!!" Tanner yells to the screaming crowd, palming Harry through his trousers.

"TANNER, YOU FUCKING OAF!! STOP TOUCHING MY HUSBAND!!" Louis yells, struggling to get up. Harry squirms, trying to knee the football player in the crotch.

"HE'S NOT YOUR HUSBAND, LOUIS! HE'S MINE! I WROTE A FANFIC WHERE WE GOT MARRIED, SO THEREFORE HARRY IS MY HUSBAND!!" one girl screams, and the girls around her start a war.

Slaps on faces, hair pulls, purse snatching, heel throwing...

It's all a blur to Louis and Harry.

"TANNER, PLEASE GET THE HELL OFF OF US, YOU'RE CRUSHING MY BEAUTIFUL BODY!" Louis shouts, his loud voice barely heard over the girls screaming and crying in pain as they fight. Tanner bursts out a laugh, causing a little bit of spit to fly into Harry's ear.

"EW!" Harry shouts immediately, his knee flying into Tanner's crotch. He doesn't even react to what should've felt like hell just now, and Louis figures it's due to barely having a cock.

Tanner should lay off the steroids.

"You're coming with me, boys!" Tanner exclaims, easily picking Harry and Louis up. "Hold on tight!" Tanner yells, and before Louis and Harry can do anything, Tanner's running at lighting speed down the hall.

As Tanner runs, some girls from the cowd notice and try to run after him.

Too bad they're pulled right back into the cat fight.

Literally pulled.

Pulled by their fake extensions.

Louis bursts out laughing at the sight, and he gives the sea of girls a little wave. "Bye, bye, loves!" Louis yells in a fake sweet voice. Glancing to Harry as Tanner runs, he's wide eyed.

"What the hell is happening?!" Harry asks loudly, his hair flying into his mouth as Tanner runs a corner. He coughs slightly, and Louis giggles.

"Tanner has decided to save us from chaos!" Louis says triumphantly, and Tanner skids to a hault. "Hey, why'd the ride stop?" Louis asks as Tanner places Harry down. Harry makes a face as Tanner still holds on to Louis.

"Harry, you're boss as hell, really you are, but I have some things I want to do with Louis." Tanner reveals, and Louis makes a face of protest.

"And what exactly would those things be, Tanner?" Harry asks, spiting Tanner's name out and crossing his arms. "Tapping dat ass!!" Tanner exclaims, slapping Louis' bum and quickly running in the opposite direction.

"NO!!" Louis shouts, squirming wildly in Tanner's arms. "HARRY, SAVE ME, I BEG OF YOU!! TANNER HAS NO DICK!!" Louis screeches, and Harry runs after Tanner.

"BRING HIM BACK, YOU APE!" Harry shouts, almost catching up to the football player, despite running in his heeled boots. At the sight of seeing Harry nearly trip and fall to the floor, Louis slaps Tanner's neck hard.

"OW! FUCKING SHIT!" Tanner curses loudly in pain, reflexively dropping Louis to the floor. Harry catches up then, and immediately drags Louis by the collar of his sweatshirt.

Before Tanner gets up, Harry scoops Louis off the floor and quickly sprints off with him. Harry can hear Tanner running after them, and he quickly dips into a corner. Unsurprisingly, Tanner runs right pass the corner. Harry is still holding Louis, and due to the somewhat small space, Louis is pressed right up against Harry. Harry's large hands are holding Louis by his bum, and Louis stares at Harry.

"Uhm, you can put me down now...we're at my dorm." Louis tells Harry, his face heating up. Harry grips Louis' bum tighter before setting him down. Louis lets out a large breath, and turns to the door that's in the corner. Louis puts in the code, and the door opens to reveal a neat, spacious room.

"Your dorm is almost as nice as your ass." Harry says cheekily, walking into the room behind Louis. Right when Louis hears those words, he literally faints.