The Apex [FINAL]

Final Chapter

"You told me your secret, so now I've gotta tell you mine."

Harry waits for Louis to continue.

"...I flirt with multiple men, sometimes way older than me, just for the hell of it. I used to offer myself to rich men for money, so that I could pay for my college tuition." Louis chokes out, breaking into a fit of tears. Harry immediately holds him, his jaw clenched at the fact that Louis' body has been touched by anyone other than him, even if it was way before they got together.

"To make matters even worse... I even had sex with Headmaster Horan."

Staying surprisingly calm, Harry gently moves away from Louis and gets up from the bed. Louis watches curiously through his tear filled eyes as Harry pulls something out of his suitcase. As soon as Louis realizes what it is, he cries even harder.

It's the stupid necklace Niall gave to him way back when they were screwing around with each other. Niall had started to get attached, but Louis only started falling harder and harder for his idol Harry.

"Niall gave this to you, didn't he?" Harry asks, holding the necklace up. Louis cries in his hands and nods.

"I wish that I could take everything back." Louis cries, his shoulders shaking. Harry's heart breaks. "I wish that I could forget the hands that have explored every inch of my body."

"Please Harry," Louis says softly, lifting his face from his hands. "Make it go away..."

Harry stares into Louis' teary eyes, and he smoothly walks to where Louis is seated on the bed. "I want you to wear this." Harry says simply, holding the necklace out.

Louis is confused. "What?"

"Wear this," Harry begins, undoing the clasp and moving the cold piece of jewelry around Louis' neck, "and forget all about everything..." Harry breathes into Louis' ear as he clasps the necklace.

"How can I forget with this piece of crap around my neck?"

"Trust me," Harry breathes, kissing at Louis' neck. "You'll forget..."

Harry thinks of Louis wearing the necklace one last time as a symbol. A symbol that speaks how his days of being with anyone else are over. Since Niall can't be here physically to watch the two rendezvous, Harry figures he should be here spiritually...

Harry kisses more at Louis' neck, making the lad's eyes flutter closed, his eyelashes fanning gently over his cheeks. Harry slowly moves his lips up Louis' neck, up his cheek, and then to his lips. He pauses, making Louis crave him. Louis' eyes open slowly, his chest rising and falling in anticipation. The two look into yearning eyes and move in closer together. Once their lips touch, the slow pace disappears.

Louis yanks his shirt off, his small hands grabbing at Harry's next. Harry takes his off too, and pushes Louis back onto the bed. Louis moans softly as Harry trails kisses down his body, making his way to Louis' jeans. Harry looks up slowly, giving Louis a look.

"I want this, Harry..." Louis says, softly but eagerly. Harry smirks before he undoes Louis' jeans, pulling them down with his boxers.

"O-oh..." Louis moans out at the abrupt feeling of Harry's mouth on his cock.

Harry goes down and takes Louis deeply into his throat. Louis grasps Harry's curls, his back arching. The sounds coming from Louis gets Harry even tighter in his jeans, so he takes his mouth off of Louis and yanks his own pants off.

The two begin to kiss more, Harry switching the position so that Louis is on top. Louis leans down and reaches onto the nightstand, pulling the condom and small lube package. He rips the condom open and slides it down Harry. Next he adds a generous amount of lube, and before Harry can say anything at all, Louis spreads himself down onto Harry.

He gasps loudly, his back arching. Harry holds Louis' hips, guiding the lad up and down slowly.

"O-oh..." Louis moans, his eyes clamped shut.

Louis chooses to pick up speed, resulting in Harry groaning lowly. "F-uck... Uh.."

Louis quickly bounces on Harry, the two moaning louder. Harry pulls Louis closer and flips them over. Louis hits the sheets, and Harry slows down his thrusts, but makes them deeper.

"Ah..! Y-yes, Harry.." Louis cries, pulling Harry down to kiss him. Harry hits it deeper, and Louis slides his tongue into Harry's mouth.

Despite the door to the balcony being wide open, the room is no longer cold. It's burning hot, full of moans, groans, kisses, the noise of skin against skin...

"I'm gonna change the position, okay, baby?" Harry whispers breathlessly, pulling himself out. Louis' hole clenches before releasing Harry's length.

Harry guides Louis to sit up and turn around, ass facing up in the air. Harry places kisses down Louis' back before entering himself eagerly. Louis jerks forward with a high moan. Harry grips Louis' small hips tightly with his hands, plowing into the man's hole. As Harry thrusts, Louis pumps his cock, his moans getting even louder.

Niall's necklace swings back and forth the more Harry pounds into Louis. Without even being aware, Harry moans loudly, goes even deeper and harder inside Louis, and yanks the necklace off. Louis nor Harry aren't aware that it was now lying broken on the sheets.

Harry makes Louis arch himself more, hitting his spot full on. Louis screams out as his hole tightens. "Harry, fuck! O-oh..!"

Harry's deep moans grow louder, their bodies sweating greatly. A few more thrusts has Louis crying out as he comes undone.

"Oh, fuck Louis..!" Harry groans, his body hitting it's orgasm hard. Harry shudders, coming hotly into the condom, but still continues to thrust inside of Louis.

"H-Harry, o-oh.. s-stop... A-ah.." Louis moans sensitively, shoving his face into the pillows. Harry stops, pressing a kiss to Louis' back before sliding himself out slowly.

The two share a heated kiss before cleaning themselves up. They shower together, nearly having a second round, but stopping themselves due to the continuous ringing of Louis' phone.

"It's Delaney again," says Louis, sliding on a t-shirt and some shorts.

Harry rolls his eyes as he dries himself off. "Maybe you should just answer-" Interrupting Harry's sentence is Delaney calling yet again.

"You should pick up, I'm gonna go make a call." Harry speaks, rushing to put on some clothes. Once done, he grabs his phone and steps out into the hall.

He's finally making the call to his management, informing them to release his coming out video and song.

Inside the room, Louis sighs loudly before answering Delaney's call. "Delaney! What the hell?! You've called way too many ti-"

"Louis! I know Harry's with you, put him on the phone!" she shouts.

"Why do you want to speak to Harry?!"

Instead of Delaney speaking again, there's shuffling and muffled arguing going on before a male speaks.

"Louis Tomlinson?" the voice asks.

Louis squints his eyes in confusion. "Who the hell is this?"

"I'm Devin Alexander, an old friend of Harry's." he says, his voice holding malicious intent.

Louis shivers just a bit. "O-okay... What do you want from me?"

"Put Harry on the phone."

"No," snaps Louis. "He's busy right now. Just tell me what you want."

"I want revenge."

Harry walks into the room just in time to hear those spine chilling words. Louis and Harry are frozen in their spots, staring at each other like stone cold statues...

Styles Academy.

The chaos is soon to continue...