You've Lost Your Mind

"You've lost your damn mind, Harry!" Liam yells, the 22 year old's voice booming through his spacious office. Harry shrinks back in his chair, avoiding eye contact with his manager. "Have you seen the things that are all over the web recently?!"

Harry stays quiet.

"Well?!" Liam asks loudly, his expression pissed. "Your little events from yesterday at S.A. are causing disaster!" Harry shifts his gaze to all the headlines flooding Liam's laptop.

"Sir, you know I'm questioning my sexuality!" Harry exclaims, his large hands squeezing the arms of the leather chair he's sitting in. "I don't see why it's a problem that-"

"Just stop!" Liam interrupts, putting a hand up. "I need to have an urgent meeting with the rest of management today." Liam says more to himself than Harry, briskly walking to the opposite side of his office.

Liam yanks his phone from his pocket, and Harry jumps up from the leather chair. "What about the meeting today with the head of S.A.?! They're gonna decide whether to let me-"

"Shut up, Harry," Liam demands, glaring at the tall lad. "Leave my office at once!" Harry jumps at Liam's tone, and scrambles to the door, tripping over the trashcan, and slightly banging his head on the wall on his way out.

Harry stands in the hall, slowly sliding down to the floor. With a large sigh, Harry leans-more like bangs-his head up against the door.

"Ah-bloody fucking hell!" Harry shouts in pain, grabbing the back of his head. He whimpers pitifully for a moment before getting up from the floor.

Before Harry has the chance to walk away, Liam swings his office door open.

"Ow! Oh, my-what the hell, Liam?!" Harry shouts in agony, falling dramatically, yet gracefully, to the floor. Liam sighs exasperatedly, looking down at a melodramatic Harry.

"Don't be such a wuss," Liam tells him, honestly trying not to laugh. "What the hell were you doing outside my door anyway?" Liam asks, helping Harry up. "Actually, nevermind, I don't care." Liam rushes out, accidentally losing grip of Harry's hand. Harry falls back down, glaring hard at Liam. "I need to go."

At that, Liam briskly walks down the hall away from Harry. As soon as he's gone, Harry hears the sound of a phone going off in Liam's office. Harry walks into his office, and laughs at the sight.
"Looks like the dumbass forgot his cell." Harry laughs aloud before answering the call. "Hello?" Harry asks, beginning to wander around the spacious and bright office. "It's me..." Harry sings, trying not to burst out laughing.

"You're Harry Styles, not Adele, mate." the man on the other end tells him with a laugh. "Remember me? I'm Niall Horan, the headmaster of S.A. The school board and I are ready for you and Mr. Payne to attend the meeting." Harry smiles.

"Wonderful!" Harry exclaims, leaning a hand on Liam's desk. "But Mr. Payne won't be able to attend, he had another meeting to go to. So only I will be attending the meeting, one of my body guards as well."

"Oh," Niall says, sounding a tad bit disappointed. "Alright, then. The meeting starts 2:30. Will that time be okay?"

"Yes, sir."

"Ew, don't call me sir, makes me feel old."

"Sorry. Force of habit. See you at 2:30!" Harry hangs up then, and slides Liam's phone in his pocket so he can snoop through it later.

-

"Mr. Payne! Glad to see you're right on time to this urgent meeting." Mr. Grant, a man in the management team says, pulling out a chair for Liam.

Liam sits down, saying a thanks to the man. He scoots his chair to the large and long table, and waits expectantly for the meeting to begin.

-

As Harry walks to his car, he can't stop the smirk on his face. He feels pretty confident that the board of S.A. will surely allow him enrollment into the college academy. Harry can't wait to hang out more with his fans, even if most of them tackle him and rough him up. Harry simply takes it for love.

Harry gets into his car, but he doesn't start it up. Instead, he decides to snoop through Liam's phone now.

"Let's see what dirty little secrets Mr. Payno may be hiding..." Harry giggles, ruffling his hair before unlocking his manager's phone. Liam had the easiest password for Harry to remember: Anaconda.

How could Harry not remember such an amazing password?

With Liam's phone now unlocked, Harry goes into his messages first. As soon as Harry sees a message from "Daddy", he immediately tosses Liam's phone into the passenger seat.

"Nevermind." Harry mumbles, shaking the thought of what kind of messages are sent between Liam and his "daddy". "That's a bit too revealing." Harry says to himself, starting up his car.

The powerful engine roars to life, and Harry revs it up before speeding out of the parking lot. Once he gets on the road, he rings up his bodyguard Zayn, telling him to meet at Styles Academy.

-

"So, Mr. Payne," says Ms. Mellie, sitting at the head of the table. "You're Harry Styles' personal manager, correct?" she asks, staring hard at Liam, who doesn't falter a bit.

"Correct." Liam confirms what is already known, waiting for Ms. Mellie to continue.

"So that means you're supposed to manage him." Ms. Mellie scolds, her hands pressed firmly on the table. Liam sighs. "You all have seen the headlines flooding the internet, right?!" she asks, her voice loud.

"Yes." the entire team speaks at once, and Ms. Mellie rises from the table.

"I want all of you to do whatever you can to fix this mess." Ms. Mellie demands, and turns her attention back to Liam. "As for you, Mr. Payne, if Harry does happen to get into S.A., make sure he stays far away from this lad," Ms. Mellie commands, pointing to a picture of Louis on the presentation board.

"Keep Harry away from Louis Tomlinson." Ms Mellie tells Liam, her eyes furious. "This lad will ruin his image."

"And how exactly am I supposed to keep Harry away from him?" Liam asks, not wanting to do that. But for the sake of his job, he will just have to put his guilt aside.

"Join S.A."