Falsified Pop Persona

Harry heads his way to Headmaster Horan's office, greeting some of his peers, let's not forget fans, along the way. Things still get hectic around the school at times, but since Harry started bringing his bodyguard Paul around for a while, students started to respect the fact that they shouldn't mob him and bring harm to him. On mention of Paul, Harry has still yet to find a second bodyguard to fill the position that Zayn has left open, being his new personal manager now and all.

He has taken some thought about maybe asking Delaney, but he'd have to speak with Louis on that matter. But that is for another time, right now there is one focus on Harry's mind, and that is getting Niall to allow he and Louis to take a week off from their classes.

"Let's see how this goes..." Harry thinks, finally having made his way to Mr. Horan's office. Harry knocks politely, hearing a faint shout of 'come in'.

Harry opens the door slowly and steps inside, closing the door behind him. Niall is currently, ending a phone call.

"Yeah, I'll see you later tonight. Bye, Liam," he says, a hint of a blush on his cheeks.

"Why were you talking with Liam?" Harry can't help but to ask, regretting the words as soon as they were spoken.

Harry has always had a bad habit of sticking his nose in the business of other individuals. He can't stand people in his business, so he's yet to figure out why he loves being in someone else's.

That's not the only thing he doesn't understand about himself, though...

Niall blinks at the lad, clearing his throat as he adjusts his tie.

"Ah, it's nothing of your concern," Niall says politely, motioning for Harry to take a seat. "So, what brings you to my office, Mr. Styles?"

Harry crosses his long legs and rests back into his chair. "I wanted to speak with you about letting Louis and I be excused from our classes for a week." Harry says calmly, his nerves flying around on the inside.

Niall raises his eyebrows in a way that suggests what Harry had just asked is so far out of reach. "Mr. Styles-"

"Please call me Harry," interrupts the pop star, his tone firm yet polite.

"Harry," Niall corrects, leaning back into his office chair with a sigh. "Why would you and Mr. Tomlinson need to be excused from class for a week?"

"...He..  Uhm..." Harry struggles to think of a lie, but in a quick moment one comes to mind.

"Time to lay it on thick..." Harry thinks, taking a deep breath.

"Louis didn't quite want me to tell anyone this..." Harry speaks softly, sadness in his voice. Niall sits up slowly in concern. "...But a family member in Paris very dear to him has unfortunately passed away due to a terminal illness..."

Niall frowns deeply, placing his hands on his desk and leaning forward. "Oh, my... Is- is Louis alright?" Niall asks urgently. "What can I do for him?"

Harry lets fake tears slip from his eyes. "He-" Harry sniffles, uncrossing his legs and slouching in his chair. "He can't pay for the funds to make his way to Europe, so I offered to accompany him on the trip and help pay for everything."

"I just can't stand seeing my roommate torn apart like this..." Harry cries skilfully, his eyes red rimmed. "Please, Niall..." Harry begs, running a distressed hand through his hair. "Please allow Louis and I to have a week off from our classes? I guarantee when we get back we'll-"

"Say no more, Harry," Niall interrupts, wiping his eyes furiously. "I will contact you and Louis' professors informing them about this. Please do be on your way, and tell Louis I am sincerely sorry for his loss."

Harry smiles coyly in his mind. "Damn, is it so easy to lie to people..." Harry thinks, having a flashback to one of his most proud and accomplished lies...

He's not just a hell of a great pop singer.

He's a damn good actor.

And all in due time, his secrets, and not just the one about his sexuality, will be revealed to the whole world. But for now, Harry and his falsified pop persona are safe.