She Probably Has Ulterior Motives

Louis' P.O.V.

With a loud yawn and a stretch of my arms, I wake up from my deep slumber. Immediately my thoughts travel to Harry. I wonder if he'll be enrolling into the college today?

"I hope he gets to dorm with me," I think, getting up out of my bed. "I mean, it would only make sense. Headmaster Horan loves me."

I head into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I'm not fully awake like I want to be. I grab a towel from the bathroom closet, get the shower ready, and step out of my clothes. After fifteen or so minutes,  I finish my shower and head back into the room.

"Ah!" I let out a surprised shriek. "Delaney! What have I told you about coming into my room unannounced?!"

My brunette friend sitting on my bed simply cackles and mocks me. "WhAt hAvE i tOld YoU aBoUt CoMiNg iNtO mY rOoM uNanNoUnCeD??" she says, doing the motion along with it.

I put a hand on my hip and roll my eyes at her with a laugh. "So, what brings you to my dorm? I figured you'd wanna be first in line to see Harry I'd he's enrolling today." I say, pulling my towel down and putting on some briefs.

"I could say the same thing about you, Lou. WHY AREN'T YOU OUT THERE?!" Delaney says incredulously, and I jump slightly​ at her sudden shout.

"I was tired and needed a show-"

"Sh sh," she sushes me, and I squint my eyes at her. "You know what, I'm gonna be a great friend and find Harry. You stay here and, I don't know, occupy yourself."

I finish putting on my clothes and face my friend. "Thank you, Delaney! Bring him back in one piece, okay?"

She laughs and give me a quick hug. "Promise, anything for you, boo." With that, she leaves the room.

I can't believe it's actually happening. All my years of loving Harry, and now I get to spend time with him on the daily. It's wishful thinking, of course, but I hope we'll be able to become something special...

-

Harry's P.O.V.

After about fifteen or so minutes, I arrive to S.A. I drive towards the student section of the parking lot, and already I hear screams. I chuckle to myself, parking my car next to a bright blue Corvette.

"Hm, very nice." I think to myself, wondering who's the owner of the beautiful gem.

With my Maserati now parked perfectly next to the Corvette, I turn the baby off and step out. Immediately there are people running towards me, but none of them attacking me eagerly like the last time. I glance around the large crowd for a certain familiar beauty.

No sight of Louis.

"Hey, everyone." I yell loudly with enthusiasm over all the shouting and screaming. "Guess who is enrolled into S.A.?!"

"WOOH!!" the crowd screams in joy. I beam at their excitement.

"Anyone know where I can find Louis Tomlinson?!" I shout to them, my voice just a tad bit eager.

Before anyone can shout out an answer, I am dragged from the crowd by a pair of hands. Once I am out of the crowd, I finally see who pulled me out.

"Hey," the girl says, motioning for me to run and follow her. "My name's Delaney, I'm one of Louis' friends!" she shouts to me, and once we are far away enough from the crowd, Delaney stops at a side entrance of the school.

"Thank you, Delaney. Nice to meet you." I say, somewhat out of breath just a little. "Where is Louis?" I ask with a smile.

"He's in his dorm, I'll take you there!" the girls exclaims excitedly, her amber eyes shinning brightly.

"Lovely to see you all!" I shout back to the crowd before Delaney leads me away.

We walk in silence for a while, and not to be  cocky or arrogant, but I'm surprised she's keeping calm? Like, a bit too chill?

I sound like an egotistical ass, let me stop.

"So, how old are you, Delaney?" I ask, trying to make conversation. Delaney is about to answer, but that's when a large hurdle of students appear out of nowhere.

They block our path, and I groan internally just a little. Call it rude, but I just want to see Louis.

Why I'm so fixed on that lad, I have no clue.

Something about him draws me nearer. His energy is just captivating and refreshing.

Delaney steps in front of me with her arms outstretched, and the loud crowd comes to a halt. Uhm, what the hell?

She didn't even have to say anything...?

I stand behind her awkwardly, waiting for her to say something, I guess.

"You guys can speak and interact with Harry at a later time. Right now he has business to attend to, so please make way." Delaney speaks, and I shiver slightly.

Her tone of voice didn't even do a 180, it did a full orbital.

The crowd sighs and groans in disappointment before they all head off. Some of them give me a small smile and wave, I smile and wave back to them.

"I promise to become well acquainted with all of you." I tell them kindly.

Once that whole ordeal was over, Delaney continued to guide me to Louis' dorm. I pretty much already know where it is, but I don't want to be rude so I allow Delaney to feel relevant.

Okay, that came out wrong and now I feel bad.

Oops.

It's not like she can hear my thoughts anyway, so, oh well. I'm just buzzing to see Louis again.

"I'm eighteen," Delaney speaks,  glancing at me with a smile. "Aka, old enough to date you." she laughs, and I clear my throat.

Uhm, what?

Clearly that has to be a joke, I hope.

We are finally at an elevator, and Delaney laughs at my quietness. "Don't worry, I was kidding. I know you're becoming interested in a certain feathered haired boy."

I let out a small laugh. "Yeah, maybe I do." I say, mostly to myself.

After minutes or so we arrive on the third floor. We make our way past tons of mobs, Delaney caring them off, and finally come to Louis' dorm.

"Thanks so much." I say with a polite smile, and she beams at me.

"You're very welcome, Harry." she tells me, her voice a bit flirtatious..? "Oh, and just a suggestion.. don't feel like you need to be tied down to anyone, keep your options open."

With those words Delaney leaves me be. I stand outside Louis' dorm for a moment, processing what Delaney had just told me.