Louis' a Moment Ruiner

Louis is sitting innocently on the bed, staring up at Harry. "What you tryna do?" Louis jokes, striking a pose on the bed, his shirt riding up a bit.

Harry doesn't laugh, and sits down on the vacant bed in the far corner of the massive dorm. Louis straightens up and fixes himself.

"Harry, something wrong..?" Louis asks lowly, finally drinking some of his Gatorade. Harry shakes his head with a sigh, leaning back farther into the fluffy bed.

Louis scoffs and gets up from his own bed. "I know you're lying, you've got this look on your face." Louis giggles, walking to the other side of the room and plopping himself down on Harry's bed.

After a moment of silence, Harry sighs and makes eye contact with Louis. "Why do you always flirt with Niall so much?" Harry asks, having Louis' full attention.

Louis shrugs, his mouth kinda dry. "I... I guess I like the attention... I like the effect I have on him..." Louis confesses, feeling somewhat embarrassed. "I like having control over him..."

"...Well, you want to know something, Louis?" Harry asks, rising up from all the pillows he was lying on. Louis' heart beats faster as Harry draws nearer. "I don't want you to want attention from anyone but me..."

Louis' breath hitches, and he stares blankly at Harry. Is this seriously, legitimately, one hundred percent happening?!
Louis' about to fanboy furiously right now.

Harry's eyes linger down to Louis' lips, and he hesitantly leans in, his large hand moving up to cup Louis' face softly. "Don't entertain Mr. Horan anymore, entertain me..." Harry pleads, his tone low and sultry. They're so close that Louis can feel Harry's cool breath ghost over his lips.

Just as their lips are about to meet, Louis loses his mind and screams, "AHH!!", flinging himself so far back he flies off the bed. "I CAN'T!!" Louis cries excitedly, his face heated completely.

Harry stares blankly as Louis covers up his blushing face with his shirt. Harry can't even be too annoyed with Louis, because damn is he adorable. Harry rolls his eyes fondly as he watches Louis roll over the floor maniacally.

"Way to ruin a moment, Louis," mumbles Harry, a chuckle following after.

"I wonder how long it'll take for him to not do this the next time I try to kiss him..." Harry thinks, shaking his head with nothing but fondness.

(I know it's short, but no worries 😏 I'm in the updating mood, SO LET'S DO THIS THING!! We're gonna get back on track with updates!!)