Game time

It was finally Tuesday, 7:00. The door bell rings.

Me-The door is open! Come in.

Oliver-Today is the day or night.

Anne- Are you ready?

Me-Yes . You?

Anne-I'm good.

Sonia- The hot air balloon is at the park. We have to leave now before someone sees. My aunt is waiting.When we arrive, she'll take your car back to your apartment complex for you Sophia.

Lily-I have the uniforms from my uncle.

Me- Great. Start giving them out so everyone can get ready. We don't have that much time people.

Ruby- Settle down Sophia. Everything will be fine.

Me-Sorry. I'm just a little nervous about the whole thing. Who wouldn't be nervous? What if we get caught because our disguises are out of date? What if...

Anne- Sophia stop. Have confidence that everything will be fine. Your freaking out for no apparent reason.

Lily- Come on guys. Hurry. Like Sophia said, we don't have much time.

Michael-I'm ready to go. I'll be waiting outside.

Oliver-I'm done. Sophia, I'll drive.

Me-Ok.

10 minutes later, everyone was ready and we're driving to the park. I'm feeling nauseous and sick to my stomache. What was I to do? Tell everyone to call off the whole thing? I couldn't. It wouldn't be fair to my family or friends. It was time to put aside my emotions and realize I was going the extra mile. Not for me, but for my family.