C.A.P.C {Chaldiean Army Prison Camp}

Me- Glad he was taken care of. If he was here 1 more minute, I would've gotten out of control.

Sonia- He's gone now and thats all that matters. Let's not talk about him anymore.

Ruby- Ok guys. The prison camp is up ahead. We have to be very quiet. Better yet silent. Lily told me that if they here a suspicious noise, they have a device that picks up where the noise is coming from, and what it is. We need to be careful.

Sonia's aunt- She sure is right. I had a friend that tried to sneak in the camp the same way we are. Unfortunately, her balloon was destroyed by Chaldiean birds. They were trained to patrol the air for intruders. Crazy right? Well she was caught and she's been held at the prison as their prisoner ever since. I'm not sure if they still have those.

Anne- I see the camp! It's huge. I don't know how anyone can escape from there with all that water surrounding it.

Sonia- Aunt Claire, steer left and start to lower the balloon, there's some clear ground below.

Aunt Claire- Ok sweetums, I see it too.

Aunt Claire begins to lower the balloon on the clearing. As she lowers it, she warns us about the Chaldiean guards.

Aunt Claire- Those guards don't play. AT ALL. If they notice any other guard acting weird, they are reported to the warden immediately.

Sonia- How do you know all this Aunty?

Aunt Claire- You've forgotten your uncle was in the army. Haven't you? He told me their secrets and strategies and stories all the time.

Ruby- Are we there yet?

Aunt Claire- We are here! I'll stay here with the balloon while you kids go rescue Sophia's family. Go now. You have no time to waste.