Reunited

Oh how lucky was I! I got cell V. Whoop whoop! This rescue would be a piece of cake . How could any of this backfire? Enough of my boasting. Lets get back to the story. Shall we? The guard led us to our cells and gave each of us the key to the cell.

Guard- Only open the cell to let out the prisoners for lunch time. UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DO NOT OPEN THE CELL FOR ANY REASON EXCEPT LUNCH. I REPEAT DO NOT OPEN THE CELL FOR ANY REASON EXCEPT LUNCH. Did I make myself clear?

Me- Oh yes. I got it. No opening the cell except at lunch. Ok. I understand.

Ruby-Yes

Oliver, Anne, and Sonia understood as well.

Guard- Ok then. To your cells now. Oh and 1 more thing. Prisoners will try to persuade to open ttheir cell or help them escape. Never listen to them. Ignore them. Act like they aren't there. Make them feel like they are talking to a wall or something. You get what I mean. You can go now.

Oliver and I walk to Cell V. I look inside to find that my family is there! Papa, Mama, and my four siblings were all there.Joy sprung up in me as fast as a cheetah could run! I was so ecstatic. I just couldn't contain myself but I had to. I could see into the future and I knew everything would be just fine.

Me-Hello is this the Veragarde family?

Papa- Yes what do you want you filthy, hard hearted guard.

Me- Sir I'm neither of those things.

Papa-Then what are you?

Me-Your daughter. Papa its me......Sophia. You don't know how much I've missed you.