Into the camp

We walked to the gates of the camp. It took about 10 minutes from the balloon.

Me- These are h-h-huge!

Oliver- I know but quiet down Sophia. A guard is coming.

A man dressed in a blue army uniform walks to the front of the gate. He was a tall, slim, and stiff figure. His facial expression looked stern. Hopefully he doesn't suspect our disguises.

Guard- Who are you? Where have you come from? Why have you come here?

Ruby- We are new recruits Sir. We came from the other Chaldiean camp in Teselana,Chaldiea. We were sent by the general .

Guard- Which side?

Anne- East side Sir.

Guard- Very well. I'll alert the warden that you have come.

The guard shouts something in Chaldishean and the gates open wide. He leads us into the prison itself. When I first took a look at the prisoners, I was speechless. They looked stressed out and malnourished. On some of them, I saw deep scars. Were they beaten? Did they fight? What did I know? I wanted to ask badly,but it would be best to keep my mouth shut. I could blow our cover right then and there. I could INDIRECTLY sabotage the whole plan. I mean, think of all the situations. Never mind that. My job was to find Cell V and get out of this rotten place.

Guard- I'll be assigning you cells to guard. What are your names? I keep a schedule so I need to know it.

Sonia- Can you excuse us for a moment?

Guard- Take your time. I'll be waiting here.

We take a few steps from the guard.

Me- What are we gonna do? This guy can't know squat about us!

Ruby- Use your brain and make up a name. Easy way out right?

Oliver- Good thinking.

We go back to the guard.

Me-My name is Lynn Salisman.

Guard- Ok. How about the rest of you?

Ruby- Annette Baxter

Oliver- Alex Cross.

Anne- Kaycee Joner

Sonia- Um uh its...

I quicky interrupt Sonia before the guard suspects anything.

Me- Her name is Trina Grant. Sorry sometimes she forgets her own name. Crazy am I right?

Sonia stumps my foot.

I silently scream Ow!

The guard gives us an unsure stare.

Guard- Uh ok. Lets proceed. Lynn you get Cell V. That family is alot to handle so I'll be assigning Alex to help you. Trina gets Cell T. Annette Cell W. Kaycee Cell R. Those are your positions. Any questions?

Me- No sir and I'm speaking for all of them.

Guard- Ok then, I'll take you to your cells.