The Argument

Aunt Claire- New Lonon, we are here!

Me- Oh yes finally!

Anne- That prison felt like pure torture.

Ruby- You're telling me?

Oliver- Seriously.

Papa- Hold on. You live in New Lonon now? Sophia when did you move here? What happened?

Me-The war happened Dad. New Lonon was the closest place to Azalea. I moved on with my life. I even enrolled in college.

Papa- Where's the money for that? Why didn't you move to Kelpstead? Its a small city. Not much people. You don't pay for college there.

Me- Honestly, I thought you would be happy with me. Three years is a long time when you're not with your family. On Christmas day, I didn't wake up early, run downstairs, and take a peek at Christmas presents before everyone was up. There was no way for me to personally celebrate. You just don't understand.

Ruby- Stop with the family feud. Can we get out the balloon now?

Papa- I don't understand? I do! Being taken away to a enemy prison camp isn't fun. We were treated horribly! You don't understand.

Me- At least you were with Mom and the rest! You had somebody. I was alone.

Mama- Enough Sophia. Cool off Jone. Shouldn't you be happy that your out of that prison?! Sophia didn't have to rescue us but she chose to. And Sophia. You don't have to be so emotional. You think your father was shattered. What about me? Everyday I didn't here your voice, I grew colder and depressed. Now that we are together as a family again, we shouldn't argue. We should cherish the time we have together before its too late.

Sadie- Prweach mama preeach!

Aunt Claire- Ok then. Now thats over. Let's go.

Me- Thanks Ms . Claire

Sonia- Thanks Aunt Claire.

Oliver- Thank you for the ride.

Ruby- I appreciate the way you helped us.

Anne- Thank you Ms . Claire

Aunt Claire- You are so so so welcome.