Chapter 8

Phil's POV

*few nights later*

The aftermath of the drawing had been much greater than we thought. We realised that we would have to move immediately just to be safe, but we weren't sure could.

Our friends all told us that we should maybe move to London so it would be easier for conventions, but we aren't sure if we should take that giant leap yet.

I was online searching for local apartments that Dan and I could live in away from this area. But there was nothing that I could find.

Deciding that maybe Dan would have had more luck, I got up and went over to his room. I knocked on the door even though it was open and Dan looked up at me.

"Oh, what do you need?" He asked me.

"Have you found anything?"

Dan looked down at his laptop, then looked back up at me, shaking his head.

"Neither have I," I said, disappointed that we both had no luck on our hunt for a new apartment.

"We can look together if you want?" Dan said, but it came out as more of a question.

"Okay!" I exclaimed seemingly a bit too excited but I guess that was just my personality, "I mean, uh sure,"

He moved over on his bed and patted the space next to him.

I walked over and dropped down next to him.

"Phil! Get off the duvet! I can't move now!" He complained.

"What am I supposed to do? Sit how?" I retort.

"You know you can just get under the covers if you want, or at least don't sit on them," Dan replied.

Suddenly, I just felt a bit nervous as I managed to get under the duvet, sharing it with Dan. I could feel my face becoming red; Dan and I were very close.

"Are you uncomfortable? You're really red," Dan asked me.

"Oh, um, no, let's just look at the uh apartments," I answered him, feeling my face get even hotter and I could tell I was blushing.

Dan just smiled at me awkwardly and replied,
"Okay then,"

He chuckled to himself before turning his laptop towards me, so I could see and began to scroll through the website.

As we searched, I still felt uncomfortable in this situation. Literally in bed with my roommate and best friend, of course nothing was happening but I felt a bit nervous and awkward.

We scrolled through and continued but everything was either too expensive or just not worth it. Maybe it really would be better to move to London...

Dan moved his position and his hand had accidentally ran across my thigh. Immediately, I froze, I was very uncomfortable in this situation. However, Dan did not seem to realise that he had come very close to interacting with another area of my body.

Dan turned over to look at me.

"Seriously, Phil, are you sure you're alright? Are you sick maybe? You look very hot," he said, then his expression quickly changed.

"I mean you look hot as in agitated and flustered," he tried to correct himself but now he was even redder than I was.

For a moment, we just looked at each other in silence.

"I'll be right back," Dan said, the quickly got up and rushed out of the room, mumbling something to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! So this is what you've been waiting for. Hope it's good.
I have school now and tests and everything but will try to update as soon as I can :(

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT! <3

*winks* BYEEEEE! *plays outro*
(If you understand that reference then ily)