Chapter 9

Dan's POV

Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. I mumbled to myself as I left the room as quickly as I could, my head down and heading for the living room.

God. I am an idiot. Phil, you look hot. Sure it was out of context but I should really think about what I say before I say it as I had just made things awkward between us.

No wonder Phil had been so red when I said that. I mean, he had been really red before but somehow became even redder. I wonder why though, nothing had happened to make it awkward, right?

As I arrived at the living room, a cold breeze hit me and I cooled down a bit, thinking about how I would stop the awkward tension between us when I returned.

Deciding to try and just refresh myself, I went to the kitchen got a glass of water and sipped it as I continued to ponder.

Great, Dan. Really. Make everything awkward. Good one.

I knew I'd have to go back there before Phil became suspicious of why I was taking so long with what I was doing. There wasn't anything I could really tell him. As if I was going to say "Oh let's forget about me calling you hot" because it was true and you couldn't deny it. I just shouldn't have brought it up.

Finishing my glass of water, I dragged myself to my bedroom, preparing for the awkwardness.

When I got there, Phil looked up at me and just nervously smiled and I smiled in response.

"Should we continue with looking?" He asked me, looking a bit unsure about whether we should.

"Oh, sure," I replied, even though I was still uncomfortable with the situation.

I slid under the covers but sat up and leaned back. Now that Phil was holding the computer on his lap, I'd just have to watch him search and occasionally talk about an apartment we find.

Phil, like I had previously, just looked but we really couldn't find anything in this area or in Manchester at all really. How was that even possible?

"Maybe we can just continue looking another night? We might have more luck with this some other time?" Phil stated but it came out as a question.

"Oh okay, right," I responded.

Phil nodded his head then slowly started to get out of bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"My room,"

"Why?"

"Because we've finished searching,"

"You can stay in here if you want, I don't mind, Phil,"

Phil considered my offer for a second but ultimately just responded with,
"Okay!"

He got back on the bed and took my laptop off me once again, clearly wanting to show me something. Quickly, he brought up a video on YouTube; it was my latest video.

"Why are you showing me this?" I asked him.

He paused the video.

"When did you upload this?"

I checked the publish date and sighed; I knew why he was showing me this. ,

"You've literally not uploaded for 2 months Dan," Phil said, then giggled and shook his head at me.

It was quite nice for someone to remind me of these things and show me that they care enough to actually think about things like this. It showed Phil wanted to make sure that I kept with my videos just as he did.

"Well, I will, I guess..." I replied, obviously not being very convincing as Phil just raised his eyebrows.

"I mean, don't you have some ideas?" He asked me.

"I do have those notes on my laptop,"

"Well I could help you out if you want,"

~~~~~~~~~
I have exams. RIP me. I don't know when I will be able to update.

I'll try my best to update within a few days. Don't kill me pls. Thanks <3