Chapter 6

As soon as I left Alaska I could no longer here Scarlet. Apparently my inner cat could only be heard in Alaska. I went back in and her voice was heard once more.

Okay I do NOT like being muted. She said.

Well that's a bummer, I said, because I have to go get Sparrow!

Oh please don't go back! Can we stay, just a little longer! Scarlet said, sounding almost like a pleading child, wanting to stay at a amusement park, not like I ever went to one or anything.

Fine, but Sparrow is going to get mad at us. I said, finally being won over.

You not us! She said sarcastically.

I could still leave. I replied, playfully.

No, No, No! I'm fine. Now let's go explore!

Fine.

. . .

Alaska was peaceful. Calm. And wonderful. I wished I didn't have to leave. Ever. But I knew Sparrow would be getting worried by now, like very worried.

But every step I took into the great Alaskan wilderness, the more alive I felt! I breathed the fresh air, the scent of pines, the wilderness! It was extraordinary! Breathtaking!

My cat was loving all of it. Scarlet purred every time I took a step, completely at ease. She was absolutely delighted that I had decided to stay, well for a while at least.

That was when I smelt it. A sticky sweet vanilla scent that reminded me of my past. I knew it from somewhere, but I couldn't put my paw on it. I wish I knew.

I didn't have time to ponder it though, because I felt another presences in the area. The bushes rustled and a man appeared. He had dirty blond hair and chocolate brown eyes. He was handsome, but just not my type.

"Why are you here?" He asked, more like we were friends than I was in his territory, I think.

I stayed silent, not daring to speak, in fear he would hurt me. Not that I couldn't take him. I would destroy that little man if he set a finger on me.

"Do you speak English? Or any language? How about Spanish? Hola? No? How 'bout German? Salut? No wait that's French. How about..."

"Jackson what are you doing?" Another voice, called from behind the brush.

"Nothing Sam!" He called.

A girl came around the brush. She had medium length black hair that tumbled down her shoulders, and brown eyes. She kissed the boy, Jackson I think, on the cheek and then looked at me.

"Who's this baby boo?" She asked the boy.

"I don't know, I don't think she speaks, at all."

"Well that's odd. Do you speak?" she said, snapping her fingers at me.

I was still silent, I thought it was kind of funny how they were trying to communicate with me, even though I understood them perfectly.

"I don't think she talks. I do think we we should to take her to the Alpha though." Jackson said.

"Alright, I wonder if she's a werewolf?" Sam asked

"She doesn't smell like one."

"Ya, more like cinnamon and sugar. A new one if you ask me. I wonder what Pack she's in?"

I wondered why they hadn't figured out that I'm a werecat yet. I bet it was because I didn't live with any other werecats, other than Sparrow. I wasn't sure though. Maybe they where just dumb. They sure looked dumb.

Jackson grabbed my wrist and dragged me a few steps. When I didn't follow he grabbed my waist and put me over his shoulders like I was a sack of potatoes. I could have escaped if I needed to but something about this felt right.

So I went along swinging on a stranger's back like a sack of potatoes into the great unknown and I was fine with it. Okay now I knew something was very wrong with me.

==================================================
AN:

Chapter 6 is finally here! Sorry for such a long wait but I was busy with going back to school. I do want to thank my top reader, and friend at this point, which is crazycatladymeow! She has read and voted on every single chapter! If you're not her reading this then go check out her profile!

So I'm also sorry it was a kind of short chapter. It is late and I'm tired right now. Like super tired. So that is all for now! Please vote and comment! Thanks!