Chapter 8

As soon as he whispered the word I knew it was true. I had found my mate. A werecat who wanted to kill me. Great just great. His long sharp claws started to dig deeper into my skin. I hissed and he realized what he was doing, and jumped off of me. I took my opportunity and started to run. Only he was on me in seconds. And I was pinned once more.

That's when I tuned into Scarlet, hoping that she'd have some answers only to find her purring, and in love, like this cat wasn't on top of us. Well that was helpful. I relaxed my muscles and let him think he one only I knew he hadn't, not yet at least. 

That's when two other werecats came into the picture. A leopard and a cheetah. They smelled kind of familiar but I couldn't tell from where. The werecat on top of me, who just so happened to be my mate, glanced at me then them. He stood their for a moment starring at them and then he got off of me.

The leopard hissed, "Move!" to me and I started to. 

They walked with the tiger in front of me and the cheetah and leopard in back of me. I was their prisoner, their prize. I wanted to dash to the sides but I could sense there was others hidden by the brush. So I walked forwards in silence. 

.  .  .

About a hour later we were still walking. I was getting tired ever since they picked up the pace to a jog half a hour ago. I had decided I did not like cross country. Not one bit. But I stayed silent, I didn't want theses cats to think I was weak.

Then I saw what we were headed towards. It was a giant camp, bigger than anything I had ever seen. It had a massive house were I could only guess that's where they slept. A smaller house smelt of food so I suppose that was where they made food and ate. They rest of the houses I couldn't place but I guessed there was a school, stores, and a few other things.

All of these buildings where made of logs. They looked like giant log cabins, which I guess was fairly neat. I must have looked amazed because I saw the cheetah smile at my face. I felt my face heat up as I was led towards the massive house where they sleep. 

Once inside I tried to memorize the twist and turns of the house but I was so lost by the time they stopped and opened the door to a room. I went inside and heard the click of a lock as they shut it. The room was rather bare. It's walls where painted white and it had a dark wooden floor. In the center of the room was a queen sized bed with a cream colored sheets.

In the back of the room there was a small wardrobe, a bookshelf filled with books of all sort, and a door that led to a bathroom. There was no windows and no art work. It was rather boring when you think about it. I decided to make the most of my time in this room and I shifted into my human form and took a shower and put on some clothes.

I threw my backpack into the dresser and picked out a book. I lay on my bed reading about some of their rules until I heard the sound of someone unlocking the door. I quickly flipped the book upside down, just to amuse myself, before the door flew open.

There was a young man about 18 years old with dark brown hair and amber eyes. I felt my heart skip a beat as I recognized this was my mate. Stupid mate bond. My cat started to purr again, and I mentally sighed. He was wearing a green t-shirt and black jeans. He seemed to be looking over me the same way I was looking at him.

"You know your your reading that book wrong, right?" He said. Wow, I have never heard such charming first words. I thought.

"No, really?" I said, sarcastically.

"So my little Snow does have a voice." he said like he had outwitted me or something. Not going to happen fool!

"For those who deserve to hear it. And frankly, you don't." I replied, without a hint of emotion on my face. 

"So why do you keep talking, Snow?" He asked me, getting closer to my face than I would have liked him too. Yet part of me wanted him closer... No, no no! I couldn't start thinking like this! Stupid mate bond! Yet this man kept getting closer to my face. 

I slapped him across the cheek, and he broke out of his little trance, "What the hell was that for?" he roared fiercely.

"Nothing, Tiger." I said, fluttering my eyes innocently.  

He looked like he was going to respond but before he someone else walked into the room. It was Jackson from the woods! He was a werecat? Well at least that was why Tiger over here didn't think I could talk.

"Alpha Justin, we need you!" He said, with urgency in his voice. Tiger, I mean Justin quickly went over to him and left the room, but not before locking the door. What had just happened processed in my head. I had a mate, and he was the Alpha. And I had just slapped him.

====================================================

AN:

Hello all and thanks for reading this part! It is a bit longer than the other parts but I figure that's okay. So I hope you all like it and stuff! So please like and continue reading, Never Fall in Love!

Also two updates in one day, yay! And the picture is of Justin in tiger form.