3. Im Sorry

Nicki -
I woke up in the morning thinking the mysterious man would still be there but nah... The nurse said he left first thing in the morning ... Once again I'll never be able to know him ... Cause I never GOT HIS DAMN NUMBER .. Ok
I was so hungry .. I didn't know what to do .. The hospital food was disgusting and plus none of my family is here to keep me company .. And it was I this moment I wanna to be dead than spending time alone in this shit whole... I turned on the Tv and started to go through some channels .. Started scrolling through my ... Nothing interesting ...

Nurse : Good morning miss Maraj .. We have a package delivered for you ..
She walked up to me and handed me some bouquets and a box of chocolate with a sandwich and a small note on the side ... HALLELUIA who ever had this amazing idea of thinking bout me ** I tought for a second **

Nicki : Thank you :)
I smiled at her then took the package while she was walking out I sat up straight and opened it ..

Hey beauty :)
I'm sorry i wasn't there when you woke up .. I was running late and I know there isn't good shit to eat out there so I got you a lil present .. Hope you like it ..
I can prob swing by later on my back to the city ..
-Rhimeek :)

Omg!! This is soo nice of him... He is so sweet ... He actually thought of me .. I opened the sandwich and it was my favourite !!! Turkey !!! How did he know!?! And the roses smelled amazing .. I placed them on the bed side and started to enjoy my sandwich .. He even got me Gatorade .. I wasn't allowed to but who care!?? Once ain't killin nobody...

After a few hours of doing nothing I described to take a nap ... When I hear a knock on the door ...

Come in " I said tiredly...

Hello there .. I see you got my present :) " he walked over to me and leaned in to hug me ..

That was nice of you ... Thank you soo Much.. I swear if you didn't bring that shit in I would've starved " we both laughed "

I'm glad you ate something decent " he said sitting down next to my bed ..

So.. Where did you go!? I mean u don't have to tell me" he chuckled

You right !! I don't " he said all serious.

Oh' I'm sorry I did-

Chill Nic .. I'm playing " he laughed and that reassured me
I went to get done with my divorce papers ., which I was suppose to get it a long time ago.." You could hear the sadness out of his voice

Omg.. I'm sorry bout that .. What happened?? " I asked him trying not to sound too annoying ..

Um.. Well I could sit here all day and tell you how boring my marriage was or we could get to know each other" he said all calm .. Lookin down

Nah.. I wanna hear out what happened then I can tell you everything you wanna know bout me " I said hopin that would make things sound better ..

Deal ... So where you want me to start !?! " he said playfully

Anywhere you comfortable with .

Alright so .. I was married -

No shit " I said and he laughed out loud ..so did I "
Why you laughing for ??!