25.All over

NICKI- 3days later
I wake up with this huge headache and I'm on a hospital bed ... So many people in my room ... I didn't know what was going on or who they were..

Hello Ms Maraj ... Your awake .. Here are your medicine " one of the nurse said smiling and bringing me water and medicine ... I took them and sat up properly ok my bed pullin the blankets on me...

Omg My baby ... How are you feeling ?! " my mother said sitting down next to me ... I stood there with blank in my eyes ...

Hi... Not to be rude or anything but who are they? ?! " I asked her

Onika what are you talkin bout ?! " she said laughing I raised an eyebrow at her ...

Um... What are you all doing here ?! And why am I in this place ?! " I looked around the room ... Then a doctor walked in ....

Hello Ms Maraj I see ur awake ... I will take your blood pressure to see how your doing ... " I just nodded not Knowing what's happening around me... He walked over and took my blood pressure then wrote down some stuff ...

Alright !! You are doing so much better than last night " I raised an eyebrow at him ...

Right! Excuse me , how long was I in here ?!? And who are these people ?! " I pointed to the people in the room

What?!? Onika stop being silly .." My mother said

And why exactly does she keep calling me Onika ?! " her jaw dropped open and she stood up Layin her shadow over me ...

Oh.. Um yea Mrs Maraj and Nasheema Williams ?! " he called two names out and my mother and the other woman's turned around ...

Yes doctor " the other one said ...

May I please have a word with you two outside ?! " they nodded and three walked out ...

Na-
NICKI just woke up from a coma of three days and it looks like she doesn't remember anything or anyone ... Somebody not gonna be happy bout that ... Mrs Maraj and I followed the doctor outside ....

Yes! Hello Mrs Maraj Onika's mother? " she nodded ... The doctor looked down his on papers...

Right !! Onika just woke up from a three days coma and is suffering from brain Trauma...

WHAT?!? " we said in unison

Yea... Onika's will not be able to recognise neither of you easily and it's gonna take some time for her to accept everyone ...

What?!? How ?! Even her mother and brother ?! Boyfriend ?! " Ms Carol asked ... And he nodded

She will have a hard time remembering everyone ... we suggest you provide help for her ... Take her to therapy or psychologist .. She might be able to recognise some of the members by seeing pictures but it's not going to be easy... " Ms Carol nodded then tears rolled down her face I pulled her in closer allowing her to cry on my shoulders ...

I am sorry Ms Maraj , will find a solution for this " she cried some more and then she decided to go back in ...I went and made a call ...

Yes Philly prison ... How can we help

Yes hello , I'd like to speak to Mr Robert Williams plz

Right ! Hold on " it went quiet for a moment

Yo ! who this ?! " he said Rudely and I rolled my eyes ..

Rude piece of shit ...