41.Dubai

Meek-
We were in Dubai and I was planning to bring her in 3 different locations for those 72 hours. She's gotta Remember this vacay forever . I was on the phone while she was still sleeping.

Yes pap , daddy will take you ice skating when he back.

But I also want to go and watch batman vs superman.

Oh yea ?! We can do that too . Who you think gon win ?!?

BATMAN!!!! " he yelled and I chuckled.

You sure bout that ?'?!? " he nodded all sure causing me to laugh

Ok let's make a bet. If batman wins you get whatever you want. And if superman wins. I'll introduce you to someone " I said lookin over my shoulder . NICKI still sleepin .

Whatever I want ?!? " he asked agian and I laughed nodding

But papi you know the rules!!

Okay!! "

Aight Pap, daddy gotta go . But Imma face time you later Aight!! " he nodded and cut the call. I looked at NICKI and whining to get up.

Hey beautiful " I said as I placed kisses on her body. She pouted stretching. I smirked. Slowly I pulled down her panties and started massaging her entrance. She opened her eyes and I giggled. She allowed small and sexy moans out her body.

Umm... MEE- I -- " Just when she was about to cum I stopped it . Her eyes grew wide.

Wtf?!? What's wrong with you ?!? " she said sitting up straight , I laughed.

Cmon we got a day ahead of us " I said smirking getting off the bed. Pulled a shirt from the table and wore it.

NICKI-
We were in Dubai in one of the most expensive hotels in the world. The view over Dubai was breathtaking.

Hey you want some ?!? " I ask meek MAKIN myself some scrambled eggs, he nodded and I did some for him too. When I finished I served it with fresh orange and we started eating .

What we doing today ?!? " I ask him taking a bite

Well , I was planning staying home and cuddle ?!? " I frown. He giggled

I mean you wanna do something fun ?! " I nodded

So um.. Yeah it's a surprise " he said bitting on an apple I nodded in agreement .

What time we leaving ?!? " he looked at his watch

In half an hour ?!? " he suggested and I nodded getting up to go and get ready. It was about 12:05 when we got in the car to go . We sat quietly at the back of the car while the driver took us there.
I was scrolling tru Instagram , when meek tried to kiss me. I looked at him then raised my eyebrow.

What?!? " he said tryin again and I pushed back.

Meeeeeekk" I said whining and pushed him off.

Umm.. I'm trying to get a kiss and you pushing back ?!? " I nodded and his eyes grew . He took a deep breath then started tickling me .

STOPPP!!! Please oaky oaky , stap plz "I cried in between laughters.. I put my phone down and sat up properly . He tried again and I finally allow it. We deepened it then My phone rang.
I took it and it read Babe! Meek look at it and our eyes crossed.

Babe?!? " he said adjusting himself.

Meek, this isn't what it looks like , I forgot to change his name on my phone .