34.Exposed

2 Weeks later
NICKI-
Meek and I are closer than I could imagine , on my free times I hang with him ... Drake doesn't appreciate it very much  but he should trust me ... Yes I'm not gonna lie , I started to catch feelings for Meek.. But that's only normal as friend.. Meek and drake got to know each other .. They not really the best of friends but they cool ... They having a song together to be released too and Imma head down the studio tonight with meek to record our first song together for both out alBums...

Do you want me to drive you there ?! " drake asked as we got dressed

Nah !! That's fine , Taylor's gonna take me .. I need to go to Rika's first " I kissed him a few times with his hand on my ass..

Aight!! Imma see you later . Love you." I nodded and he kissed me a few more

I love you too ." I told him and left ..
--
How you got it all ?!? I thought y'all put a stop to it ?

I did when u were in a coma but they didn't .. We had already paid them so they were just getting their job done" he said and handed me the papers

Wow That's a lot " I said as I flipped tru them... he nodded ...

Right!!! I'm gonna finish this ASAP and see what's with this lady..

Now , can I do anything in Return for you ?! I mean anything u want me to ?

Nah!! You my sis , before or after ur coma .. You still my sis . Ain't nothing changed .. So this for free right here but Imma need  food tho " he said and all three of us laughed ..

Help yourself , you home remember " he nodded and went to the fridge..

Aight!! Imma leave now guys !! I need to meet meek in a few hours in the studio ..

BYEE!!! " they yelled in unison and I walked out..

Hello Taylor , could you please take me to the Williams Family House  ?! " he nodded and drove off , while the cliche music played in the background I went tru the papers.. Couldn't believe some of the things on there..

Thank you , Gimme a few , I shouldn't take long " I said after 25 mn of car ride ... I got down and went inside the house ... I knocked a few times before the maid came opening ...

Oh Hello Ms Minaj , Mr Williams just went out with his cousins " she said opening the door ...

Hello Larisa , I'm not here to see Mr Williams , is Ms Kathy home ?! "

LARISA  WHO DAT AT MY DOOR ?! " she yelled , and I smiled and she nodded

Come in please " she lead out to the living room then thru the kitchen to the backyard ..she pointed to a chair next to Kathy for me to sit and walked away smiling ...

Mrs Williams " I said and sat down

My son ain't home and Ma daughter at Chuckee Cheese with her baby  , so you can help URSELF out now. " I sucked my teeth.. This old lady don't really like me...

I appreciate you telling me this  , but um.. I- i am not here to see neither of them " she raised her shades and looked at me ...

I am here to see you..

What you want child ?!  I ain't got much time to spare right now , I need to go grocery shopping " I looked around and she was tanning .. What grocery shopping she needs to do when tanning ?!? I cleared my throat ..