43.Barbados

Nicki-
I wake up in a room in Barbados full of balloons in the air and roses and the sweet and scent smell from the roses... The room looked to die for.And I see gift boxes on my bed side.

Omg!!! Babe when did you have time for all of this done?!? ' he smirked and walked to me with a breakfast in bed . Hand it to me and place and went to open the windows .

Rise and shine princess , Happy Valentine's Day " he said hovering over to kissin me over and over . I almost broke down of how cute it was. He handed me a first box and it was Modatoi heels , then I opened another one and it was matching necklace with his DC's.

A www , this is so pretty!!! "I said breakin down ...he cleaned my tears away and kissed me. He helped me put it on and hugged me.

You deserve the world . ' he pulled me closer to him and we laid back making out. Then eventually I passed out again...

3-4 hours later when I woke up to seing those 64 black Italian bouquet on the table with another box. I looked at Meek and he was on his phone.

What?! " he asked going to back to his phone.

You didn't have to do any of this " I said strangling him.

But I want to , and plus go open them "I kissed him and got up walking to the table , opened the box and it was 3 different Chanel bags.

Ahhhh ahhh omg Rrrrr Rrrr OMG Rihmeek !!! These are soo pretty " I ran to him and jumped on the bed placing millions on kisses on his lips and his chest .. he laughed

Thank you thank you , thank you "I kissed him some more.

Don't worry bout it baby. It's all good " I kissed him some more...

I'm bout to shower , feel free to join " he kissed me and went to shower. I got up and opened this other box and it was the second ring I fell in love with in Dubai Cartier. I jumped up and down , I even cried . His gotten me so many present I didn't even deserve and all I did was love Drake and his out here going out of his ways to please me. I got undressed and followed him to the bathroom. Standing under the water I hugged him from behind.

Thank you " I said leaving kisses on his back. He then turned around.

I already told you , it's fine ... you don't gotta keep thanking me . And plus I don't want you to think I'm buying you with gifts. I am only giving you what you deserve " he said lifting my chin and kissed me . I kissed him back and he picked me up placing me against the wall making out with me , gently choking me . I could also slowly feel drake thoughts running away and it was at that moment I knew what to do for good. We kissed passionately and roughly ... he put me down putting his fingers inside of me . I fought with myself slowly but I couldn't , I was under his gripe. He picked me up placing me on the bench inside the bathroom still making out with me with his fingers inside of me. Threw me me on my back and without warning he pounded inside of me . Slamming all in take long strokes. I cried out.

Pleaseeee stop meek , pleaseee " I cried , hot tears falling off my off but he didn't budge and kept slamming harder and harder.

Say please daddy " he ordered slapping my ass. I felt a bruise develop. A mixture of pleasure and pain . He turned me around and kept pounding in and out . From short strokes to along Ones. I let out soft , sexy and painful moans . The paste got faster and faster . He pulled me up placing his dick in my mouth , fucking my mouth down MY throat , grabbing me by my hair and having long strokes. Gently but quick enough letting go off my hair.
He Then turned me around again.
Just when I was bout to say another word he slapped my ass again. Holding my hands on back I was unable to make a move. Pounding in and out like he was angry at me...

FUCKKK , pleaseee daddy , PLEASEE" I cried out even louder . He kept slamming in and out , in and out ... I closed my eyes crying inside. It felt infinite both plain and pleasure. It felt like ages.... MAKIN me cum off twice on his dick but didn't stop him.

FUCKKK!!! " he finally said and quickly pulled out , turned me over again letting it drip over my stomach . He leaned in and kissed me thru the tears. Slowly cleaning them away. I was Layin there , numb body ... tears after tears.

You good baby girl , you good " he kissed my forehead then picked me up ..heading to the shower. He washed me off then brought me to the bed.

After a few minutes , when he was done he walked over with a bottle of lub and only a towel on. I still couldn't move , my legs were sore. A bit traumatised for a girl who loves rough sex. He leaned over me. Kissed me a few times then making his way down my clit. My eyes grew. Didn't he just?!?

He rubbed it up and down , picking up his paste. Gently massaging it . I closed my eyes enjoying it. A bit after inserting his fingers in while making out with my boobs. Once I was done being wet asf he stole a few kisses of my lips then whispered in my ears.

Shall daddy have a taste of you ?!? " I shivered closing my eyes and nodded. He slowly made his way down to my vagina by leaving wet kissed off my body. I took a deep breath as he sucked on my clit MAKIN me jump... I bit on my lip as my back arched. He flicked his tongue in circles, spit inside of me then suck it off... changing motions , while his fingers were still inside of me he eat this pussy to a whole new level. I moaned as hard and as loud as I could . But Ofc i had to keep them sexy. Every move he'd make would make me go crazy.

I'm bout to cum --- " I said as my legs shook , hands gripping his head. He sucked it so hard I came on his face... not minding it he licked it clean and looked at me smirking.... I rolled my eyes back closing them again. He then took the lube bottle and poured some down my entrance and anal. I quickly opened my eyes to the coldness of it. He leaned over and slowly started making love to me. I feel all of him inside of me... Gripping on tight onto his back leaving stretch mark on his back with my nails . Feeling our bodies get hotter , wishing he wouldn't stop anytime faster.
Slow and long strokes , he pulled me closer... from missionary to cowgirl.
I slowly rode him up and down... side to side .... hearing him swearing under the pillows made me smirk. After a few minutes he flipped me over for a 69. That's when I knew SHIT got real.
I rode his face while playing with his ball sac. I took him all in my mouth , spat over it and giving him long strokes. My legs down were numb... this went on for a few minutes then we both came... I let it all on his face while he let it all in my mouth... swallowing it I got back up to his positions . He kissed me a few times.

Fuck! " he said closing his eyes , he dozed off to sleep while playing with my hair . I looked up at him smiling like an idiot ... Damnnn daddy MAKIN a bad girl turn good. I closed my eyes playin with his balls , fading away too...