17.Testimony

Nicki -
It was 10:30 ..
I got up in the morning feeling so much better ... My baby tucked me in bed yesterday so I decided to make him breakfast in bed ... I got in my robe and jogged downstairs when I find Na head under the table ....

Morning gurl... What you doing ?!?U okay ?! Lost something

Ahah yea ... Nah I'm good ... Morning u too ... I'm just looking for ur ring...

Oh... Oh thank you ... But u don't have to anymore...I told meek and he is gonna do a house checkup ...

Oh alright !! That's good .. That's good ...

Have you eaten anything ?!?

Nah!!! Not really hungry ... But I had some juice " she smiled at me..

Oh u sure u don't wanna eat.. I can make u something ... I'm MAKIN breakfast for meek ...

No darling .... Don't worry bout me I'll be good ... I'll just go and get ready for meek to drop me home... " she hugged me then gave me a kiss on my cheek

Alright!!" I went to the kitchen got some eggs , bacon , and the materials needed for pancakes ... I did scrambled eggs , with a side of pancakes , bacon and a tall glass of fresh orange juice ... without forgetting the side fruit salad.. I said hi to the  gardener from the stairs window and walked upstairs...
When I walked inside he was already awaken...

Hey beautiful  " he said looking for a T shirt to wear ...

Hey baby... I brought u something to eat ..." I placed the plate plan the bed and went and hugged him from from behind and as I slowly started to kiss his neck all the way down his back ..

Thank you " he turned around slipped his shirt on and pecked a few kisses on my lips then went to eat ..I followed him, we both sat on the bed he started eating and I went on my phone ...

You not eating ?!? " he said mouth full.. I shook my head ...

Here " he handed me a fork with eggs and bacon , I opened my mouth and he put some in there ... He handed me another one and i shook my head no ... I took the orange juice and sipped some... I was scrolling tru Instagram when I saw notifications that meek was tagged in ... They we're about his babby mama results...I went tru Fah page and she posted her results.... I almost wanted to cry ...I looked at meek and he raised an eyebrows .. I didn't say anything ...Then when I got up to go and get dressed ...

Where you going !!? " he asked drinking on his juice ...

Somewhere ?!? " I said with attitude not even MAKIN eye contact ..

Somewhere ... But where ?!?

Why you asking ?!? I can't go out now ?!?

Wtf?!! I was just asking ...

Well I'm going somewhere ... " I started to dress up and he got off the bed to come to me ...

What's with the attitude ?!?

What attitude " I said with attitude flipping my hair ...

The one u got on... " he held my waist from behind ...

I ain't got no attitude and let me go.." I pushed him off me .. And he stood there not knowing what was wrong...

Ok enough ... U not leaving until u tell me what's going on or where u going..." He went and locked the door and took off the keys ... I just started at him and finally wore my shoes ..

Meek stop playing and open this door.." He stood by the door so did I

Not until u tell me where u going or why u mad ...