43. New York

We went from Philly to Dubai , to Barbados to now New York. In Barbados all we did was sleep and fuck from all corners of the room.
We spend the whole day inside enjoying each other company.

Ay Onika , we got dinner at 8:40 " I nodded finishing up breakfast . I pecked a looked at my phone and it was  11:22 am . Then went and sat down next Rihmeek on the couch as he pulled me closer. My head laid back on his lap with my legs on the couch on my phone while he watched TV with his legs on the table.

You think I forgot bout what u were suppose to tell me ?! " he said still watching TV . I frowned my eyes not knowing what he was talking bout . I got up facing him.

Yeh , drake sending you voice mails ?!? That Nigga keeps calling you " he said clearing me out then I remember  i never told him about me wanting drake back. He sat still waiting for an answer. I cleared my throat sitting straight.

Umm.. umm , so um before I went on that boat to meet you . I had been tryin to get Drake back. I been leaving him miss calls and voicemails but he didn't budge returning. " Meek fixed himself sitting up straight . Legs off the table he cleared his throat pulling away from me.

Mmmm.. " he said taking his phone out going they insta . I waited for him to actually say something or get angry but na . Nigga didn't care so I knew it was a bad sign...

Meek , YOU CANT Just ignore me like that . " I said tryin to get his attention.
He still didn't pay attention.

He also tried to kissed me just before you came  and picked me up for the airport.  " i quickly said with fear in my voice ... his eyes grew. Now I was  dead afraid. Meek is able to do  anything .

Anything else you wanna say ?!? " he asked me getting up from the couch. I shook my head . He nodded waking to the kitchen, Gettin keys from the table.

Meek it's not like that " he ignored me wearing his jacket walking out of he kitchen to the front door , I followed him and gripped his legs..

Please don't be mad me " I said pouting , sitting down holding his legs.

Onika wtf YOU doing ?!? Get up plz " he said shaking me of his legs but I wouldn't let to.

But ur mad , and if I get up ur going to leave .

You dead right tho " he said tryin to get me off his legs . My eyes went fully teary...

Rihmeek don't go... stay and talk to me plz " he looked down at me once again and nodded.

You will stay if I get up !??! " he nodded helping me up.

Aight cmon , enough with this childish behaviour . " he said bringing me to the couch. I sat down still holding damn hard onto him. He looked at me

Let me get us sum to eat and we can watch a movie .. " I looked at him with suspicion but allowed him. He got and walked to kitchen I watched his every move. I turned around to fix us w place to sit that's when I noticed he disappeared. Nigga ain't slick. I ran quickly to the garage door cuttin from the front part. He walked thru the backward so it took longer. Once he got there he saw me sitting on the front porch of the car. He smirked.

Nic get down and go inside " he said and I didn't budge. He got inside the car turning it on. I could feel it becoming hot under my ass. But I was dead not letting him go. He honked making me jump. I started crying like a fucking baby. He looked at me like wtf was wrong .

Okay why u crying now ma ?!? " he asked me pecking his out the window. Still sitting  on the car I cried even louder...

Cause cause you are leaving without me. " I said as I cough allowing hot tears to fall down. I was going to go full baby on him if he only left.