Down Spiral

Meek-
My mom is in critical situation and not only in kissing her but I'm also loosing NICKI , the only person that's left for me .

Nic please WAIT up , I can explain " I said running behind her...  she kept walking to the car. I got to her and grabbed her hand . She yanked it away

Onika please , I swear It was an accident , she don't meant shit to me . I regret what I did-

An accident ?!? Explain what Meek ?!? You made me look like a fucking fool sittin here by  your sick mother , something that you should be doing but instead you out there fucking some other bitch " she yelled  and started crying while she talked. I felt like a dick.

I did not sleep with her ... I swear It didn't mean shit to m- " I tried pulling her in.

NOOO!! Don't touch me!!! " she said snatching her arm away . I quickly let go of her

What exactly happened uh Meek?!? What type of accidents get you to stick your fucking DICK in her vagina !? What type of ac-

I didn't sleep with her , We Only kissed , i swear nothing more

Oh hahaha , yeah that's - how's that any different ?!? Meek you are suppose are getting married  with me in a few months . WITH MEE!!! In four days it's going to be exactly One year of us Being engage , No drama , no side chick , no Niggas no nothing and  You decide to just blow everything . Wow I can-

I know I fucked up Nic , it was an accident that I regret .. I'm sorry and I mean it .. please let me make it up

No! Your not sorry Rihmeek , you - you betrayed. You can't even control yourself and that makes me wonder how the hell would you feel if the table were turn. If there's anyone sorry here it's me ... im the one who's Sorry , for staying here and trust you with my all . I'm sorry for being with your family when I could've been out there allowing another niggas eating me out. Please don't call or text me. I won't reply " she said still cleaning her tears off ... as I stood there in shame. She got in the car and drove off.

FUCKKKK!!! " I yelled in the hospital and everyone turned around looking at me. I walked back to Na And Rika. THEY both looked at me waiting for an explanation.

What?!? Okay I messed up!! Everybody does that. " I said feeling annoyed

I know! But what exactly is your type of messed up ?! " Na asked calmly.

I was with Cassandra at - " before I could finish my sentence  , Na slapped me too. I clenched my jaw.

Fuck is wrong with you ?!? " I asked her " holding onto my face.

YOUd BE probably one the luckiest Nigga  if she ever forgives you . You have her look like a fucking fool today , mom needed YOU the most today and poor Nic who thought something might have happened to you . Worrying her ass off , little did she know you was messing around with chick called Cassandra. You disgust me Robert. " she said walking away. Rika stood there  in disgust too.

Please make sure she's okay ?! " I told her and she nodded walking away. I assume she's going to find NICKI. And comfort her cause I dead suck at it. Carol and eye made eye contact. She then turned away still having a little convo with the kids. I walked to my mother's room . Sitting down next to her.

Kathy Williams , I wanna start OF by saying I'm really sorry , im sorry for not showing up , im sorry for hurting nic , im sorry for everything that's happening right now . I know I failed you ,  and Nic probably never going to forgive me. But I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm loosing everyone time by time. I just wish you would open your eyes and tell me one last time how to fix this. Mom I love YOU SOO Much And i Know YOU can hear me . I know you can fight and make it out cause your a strong woman . Idk how or what I will do if you don't wake up.
--
Nicki-
2 days since I seen meek nor the rest. I'm not ready either. All this Nigga done is bring up trouble an heart breaks. I sat in the living room watching movies and going tru Instagram. When suddenly there was a knock on the door.