26.Meet Aubrey Grahams

Meek-
I been locked up here for 7 days now , my lawyers are doing everything they can to get me out of here ... I am going to court today for process ... And Nicki was released from the hospital two days earlier...I need to get out of here and try to get her back before it's too late .. I just got her back a few weeks ago and I'm not loosing her again ...
With chains on wrist I was escorted to the court room finding everyone siting there .. I looked around the room for Nicki but no sign ... But instead made eye contact with Fah , she smiled at me and I sighted walkin to my chair ...

Sit! " the judge says knocking on the table ... We all sat down

I call Mr Roberts Rhimeek Williams on the stand " said the other advocate..
They asked questions and talked and talked . I almost felt asleep ... After an hour of talking they finally came to a conclusion ...

I pronounce Mr Robert Rhimeek Williams Guilty and giving him 4 weeks locked up for holding seven people in hostage .. Case Dismiss... " she said and everybody started to leave ... As I walked out I seen my mom and Na and Fah standing there...

Hey!" Na said low-key weaving .. I nodded and was escorted back in my locked up...

I sat down on the bed thinking bout NICKI , what she could be doing , how am I going to get her back ... Until I was distracted by the guard ...

Robert Williams , there's a visitor for you" I nodded and got up walking out to see who was there.

Hey! " she said struggling to sit down...

Hi, what you doing here ?!

Look who's happy to see me" she said rolling her eyes

Ya , keep rolling yo eyes and maybe if you lucky enough you'll find a brain in there ... I dunno man , what you want ?

I'm not the reason you are , so can you try to be a lil nicer ?!

Yea whatever , listen Fah I don't got much time right now ... Can you spill it ?!

You are ungrateful lil dick head , I came all this way to visit and that's how you thank me ?! What a waste of time " I rolled my eyes

I Believe that me coming here was a mistake ...

Listen I'm sorry , I'm just not feelin all this right now locked up here and all that shit

You could be a lil polite , Anyways that's all you who put yo damn self in here , how stupid just for a gir-

Don't start !!! Leave her out of this ... I'm not going to sit here and listen to you dramatising why I'm locked up here , so do what you gotta do and imma do me , Good bye " I got up and started walking back to my cell

Wait! " I turned around annoyed

What now ?! What u want ?!

Will you be out in time before our lil one comes ?! " I sighed , took a deep breath then sat back down

When is he due ?!

In two or three weeks " she looked worried

I dunno , I really have no clue ... but Imma try ... I wanna be there " she nodded and tears started falling from her eyes ....