Flashback!!!

Meek-
Today I had to go to court for papi , Fah been bugging me and I can't stand anymore , the faster we get this done the easier it's for me and papi to live together ..

Babe you sure you wanna testify ?!? You don't gotta " I told NICKI as I fixed my tie

I know!!! I don't have to but I want to " she said putting on her shoes...

And plus Papi loves me , so I don't  think he got a problem with living with us . " I nodded as I held her hand up so we could walk downstairs to the car .
---

Mrs Maraj here to testify for Mr Williams please make your way at the bar  please " the judge called out for Nicki And she nodded as she got up . It's pretty sad that Fah is making papi go through such thing when his only 3 cause of money. I really don't got a problem with giving her the money she needs if only she would invest it in something good but knowing her she's probably going to spend it in like a few months then go broke again. I have hired some of the best lawyers in town and she better not make a scene when she doesn't get custody of paps.. she tends to get all whiny and childish when she doesn't get way ... one of the reason I left her ASS .. Im Just glad nicki is here to help with me . She's really been serious bout me and i must say i DONT Why i haven't popped the question yet .

Nooo WAIT ?!? What?!?! Why is he getting my kid ?!? " yupp what I say ?'v when I get the kid she gon make a scene , she got off her sit walking to the judge desk. Security holding her back as she cries .

Ms Faheem please BACK to your sit . Mr Williams is allowing you to have visits only in his présence.
You are not allowed to whatsoever have Papi Williams  sleep over at your place without Mr Williams permission. And will not be permitted to have other men that are sexually active with you without consent . Case dismissed.

WHAT?!?' WHAT TYPA OF SHIT IS THIS ?!? MEEK?!! YOU CANT DO THIS !!! Papi is MY kid and I do not require permission to see my SON" she said as the security dragged her out. Nicki And i walked behind.

YOU the one who brought this on yourself . I told you I didn't want no court in this shit . You never listen " i told her as help my lady out the court doors .

Why the fuck this BITCH involve in this ?!? It ain't even her child.. where your child at ?!? Oh that's right meek doesn't wanna impregnate you cause you might kill his child just like you did to the other one ...this is my son and better get it right.. he will never love like he do to me , I'm his only mother "Fah said , Just When nicki put her finger up to respond I stopped her in the first sentence.

Please don't respond back " i say to her with pleading eyes and she nodded .I know if she say something now she gon regret it . I'd rather have her not cause any scene in court . She looked at me then took a deep breath fixing her dress then walked out. Almost seeing tears down her face...

That's what i thought so , CANT When defend your self  YOU whore. You stole my man now you want my son you think you proud of that ?!?

Meek I swear if she don't shut up" nicki started whispering in my hears as we walked to the car

Onika please , Whatever she is saying isn't worth your time ... YOU Better Than THIS " she nodded getting in the car . I know she was dead boiling inside , If Only  she could lay hands on Fah . THIS bitch be Dead long time . The ride home was quiet as hell..

Thank you , for doing this " I said trying to break the silence . Placing my hands in her tight she just sighted nodding looking out the window.