22.Sex In The Lounge

NICKI-
We stood at the door looking at each other for few minutes as the tension  between us started to build .
He stepped up grabbing my waist kissing me roughly and I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck.
He picked me up , wrapping my legs around him . Carrying me up the stairs .. He broke the kiss and started sucking on my neck. I  threw my head back as he kicked the door room close with his foot, he threw me down on the bed and climbed over looking down.
Throwing his shirt off , then lifting  me up I turned him over so now I was on top . I threw off my top and he sat up unlatching my bra. He kissed me on my breasts then placed kisses leading up to my neck , pullin me closer by my ass. Continuing to suck on my neck letting out soft moans , I pushed him off so he was Laying on his back. I placed kissed on his neck , slowly making my way down his chest and stopping right at the hem of his jeans ..

Quickly pulling them down and climbing back up seeing his readiness.
I stroke his reject dick up and down as he threw his head back. Slowly licking in circular motion then taking him all in, I heard him grunt. He gripped my hair " Ahh Shit!!!! " he said. I looked up at him seeing the expression on his face.  He gripped it tighter moving my head a little to how he wanted it till I felt his body jerk.
" Damn Onika." He said as he came and I licked it clean .

He sat up lighting me up and throwing me back down on the back. He gripped my tights roughly opening them. Without Warning he began feasting as the arch in my back formed quickly.
" Ahhhh" I said as he sucked roughly in my clit. " Shit baby." I said running my fingers through his hair.
" Oh fuck Meek! Right there baby ." I said holding the back of his neck

My eyes rolled at the back of my head as I felt my body numb .
" Fuck I'm Cumming baby."  I said cumin all over his face. He sat up licking his lips.  I pulled him down by his neck kissin him and he deepened.
He moved his dick up and down my pussy as I broke the kiss falling back.

" Baby stap  teasing !!! ."

" Tell daddy you want it ." " he said sending me intro frenzy.

" Meek I want it. SHIT!! "

" What was that baby ?! " he said still teasing me ...

" FUCK ME DADDY " I yelled and he chuckled ... 

He rammed his dick inside of me going as hard as he could. Scratching his back with my nails and winced but he kept going faster and faster... He lifted both my legs on his shoulder going deeper and the moans grew.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled feeling all of my him inside of me .

"Shit" he groaned going faster.

He pulled out and my eyes popped open . He got down and pulled me to edge of the holding me up. Carrying me  to the dresser he slide  back in me without warning . I wrapped my legs around his waist .   Kissing his neck while he didn't let up , he did one hard stroke and I bit into his neck. He grabbed my hands and put them over my head against the wall doing long strokes , my eyes went to the back of my head . I felt and orgasm coming quickly ...

" Meek baby I'm bout to cu-Shitt!!! " I yelled as he kept going. He picked me off from the dresser throwing me back on the bed .

"Face down Ass up."  he said slapping my ass . Perfectly arching my back he rammed his dick inside me grabbing my hair hard pulling it.

"Oh fuck ! " I gripped onto the head board trying to pull myself up away. He grabbed me by my waist with arm pulling me back down . Meek was going so hard as if he was mad at me. He slapped my ass again and grunted.

" Shit!" He said

"Wait baby , I'm bout to cum." I said holding onto the sheets.

"Let it go ... " he said as I came hard. He pulled out and came on the sheets.
He picked me up and pulled the sheets off the bed and carried me to the bathroom .