The Gift - SariaxReader

Today is a pretty, nice and warm, summery day.

You were walking on fence in Kokiri Forest, waiting for Saria.

- Y/N! Here You are...! - shouted someone, but... You just falled out of the fence, 'cause you got scared out. - Y/N?! Are You OK? Please, say something!

- I...

- Uff... You're alive... Can You get up...? - Saria gave You a hand.

- Y-yeah... - You said, then grabbed her hand and she helped You get up.

- Ahh... I'm so sorry, I didn't meant to scare You!

- I-it's okay, don't worry... Ah-... Wait! Where were You anyway? I was waiting for You for so long...

- Hehe... I'm sorry it took me so long, but... - Saria looked on the ground - I've got a present for You! And I'm sure You'll like it!

- O-oh... Okay! Will You show it to me?

- Not so fast! First, we've got to... go... to shop! You know, I forgot to buy something.

- (sounds like she's lying...)... If You need it so much, then let's go! - You said with enthusiasm, not caring about anything.

You went with her to shop. Saria buyed...ribbons.

- Ribbons? Why do You need them? - You asked

- Of course, for the present! Come with me!

She led You to someone's house. A little, blond haired boy got out of it.

- Y/N, this is Link. He don't talk too much, but he's very kind and helpful. He even helped me prepare Your present! ...Link, this is Y/N. Please, take care of her for a while! I have to do something...

- ... - "said" Link.

- ...?

- ...

- ...?!

- ...

- ...Please, say something... You could greet me or something?

The boy looked at You with curiosity and gave You a hand.

You shaked them, but... he didn't let go. He smiled kindly and started running, still holding Your hand.

- H-HEY! NOT SO FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!!! - You screamed, but he didn't slowed down anyway...

You arrived to small lake. Link turned around, looked and you and whispered...

- Happy Birthday!

- ...huh??

- Y/N!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!

A whole group of Your friends and buddies jumped in front of You from bushes.

- KYAAAAAAAA! - You screamed - DON'T SCARE ME IN THAT WAY! DO YOU WANT TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK?!

- W-...We're...Sorry... - everyone suddenly became sad

- H-hey... I was joking! Don't worry so much... - You said, giving them their smiles back.

- Y/N... - said someone, who was behind You - You shouldn't be joking on them like that! It's naughty.

- S-Saria?! I-I'm sorry... But it was just a joke, hehe...

You turned around to them and said:

I'm sorry and... Thanks! I'm so happy... No one was ever arranging a birthday party, untill I met Saria... I want to say "Thank You" to everyone.

- We want to thank you too, because You are and You were with us - they said.

- We also hope that You WILL be with us! - said Saria.

- Hehe, of course I will! - You smiled.

By the lake they've decomposed lots of sandwiches and cakes and they were so tasty... You were laughing, playing and swimming with the others! It was awsome, until the twilight had come.

- Y/N... - Saria started - I promised You a Present, so...

Saria get closer to You and handed You a medium sized, light green box.

- Here, I hope You'll like it.

You opened the box and took out of it... a figurine. It wasn't a regular, small figurine, but it had lots of characters. It was beautifully carved, with a real precision...

- And? What do You think?

- I-it's... It's... The best gift anyone could make me!

- I'm so happy! - Saria shouted and hugged You.

In this figurine there was one more detail, making Your tears come out. Tears of happiness. Saria craved herself, holding Your hand which were related with light green ribbon.