Your Past - SidonxMute!Reader

Thunders and lightnings.

Giant waves of water struck down on you.

You couldn't do anything about it. You couldn't scream or call for help. You knew you won't be able to swim back to the surface, though it was still visible from where you were. You closed your eyes and awaited death.

~

You opened your eyes.

Yep. You're not dead yet.

The first face that you saw was... a Zora. He seemed like some kinda royal because of the clothes... or more like accesories. Zoras don't wear clothes. He had red scales and... a very charming smile.

- Are you alright, little Hylian? - he asked. You were staring at him in such a way that someone could've thought you're blind. You weren't saying a thing either. He waved his hand in front of your face. - Hylian? Can you hear me? - he asked another question. You shook your head to snap out of it. You looked him in the eyes, then smiled and nodded.

He seemed pleased.

- Can you tell me how are you feeling, little Hylian? - he said and placed his hand on your forehead. Or.. actually, he just placed his finger. His hand was REALLY big. - You don't seem to have a fever...

You giggled (of course without making much noise...) as your smile widened. Then you looked around.. and got up.

- Ah! Please don't get up! They told me to keep you in bed..

You quickly got a piece of paper and a pencil. Then, you started writing.

"Don't worry, I'm fine"

- Oh? Are you sure? I found you lying on a piece of wood, which was swimming towards Zora's Domain. You were still unconcious, so I took you here, to my home. There was a Hylian doctor here too, so.. he made sure you're fine enough.

"Where is he now?"

- Outside. But! ..Please lie down, alright?

You shook your head.

"I can't"

- I am sure that whatever it is, it's less important than your health.

You sighed and sat back on the bed, looking down with a sad face. The Zora leaned down to look you in the eyes. You looked away, worried.

...Why worried? Because you KNEW you... have something important to do... but you couldn't remember it. You grabbed your head and lied down on the bed.

- Hylian... thank you for understanding. - the Prince said.

..He thought you're just listening to him and decided to rest.

- I will go get the doctor now! - he said, as he was about to exit the room. But he stopped.

- Before that, though... could you tell me your name? Or.. write it down at least?

You looked at him with a smile, then wrote down your name and showed the paper to him. "(Y/N). What's yours?" He smiled.

- ..That is a very beautiful name. I'm Sidon, the Zora Prince! - he said.

Without waiting much longer, he headed out, soon to come back with the doctor. It was a handsome Hylian boy with short, black hair. He had red eyes and was wearing some white clothes.

- Hello, (Y/N). Prince Sidon told me you woke up... and aren't talking, but writing on paper. I assume you're unable to talk, yes? - he asked. You nodded. - You do know "hand language", right? - You nodded again. - Good. I will ask you some questions then. You don't have to write down the answers, just speak with your hands.