My Dumb Trainer - SheikxReader

(JUST SO YOU KNOW: Sheik is a male here. Think of him as a diffrent character, not [spoiler: Zelda])

You sat on a tree, looking at the sky.

The green leaves were slightly covering your view, but not much. You didn't mind, since the blue sky and white clouds were so... beautiful and calming. Mostly the sound of the wind.

You could only relax...

...well, at least until your new trainer came.

He suddenly got in front of you, using his speed and the... smoke bombs? Heck, he still didn't say how we should call these...
- (Y/N), it's not time for taking a break. I told you you can take those only after I told you we've had enough of fighting as for now. - Sheik said, as he leaned close to your face.

You decided to turn your head away though.
- I don't want to train. - you said. - I didn't run away just now to have more training. I did it because I want A BREAK!
The male sighed, petting you.
- Fine, fine. We can take it. But it's not going to be long.
You smiled and victoriously lifted your hands up.
- Yay~!

Sheik chuckled and looked at you. And despite the fact that you couldn't see his mouth, you knew he smiled.

Soon, you continued watching the sky.
- ...(Y/N). You like singing, right? - he asked.
- ...Yeah, kinda. - you answered.
- Then... how about I play on my harp and you'll try to guess the song? If you know it, just start humming it. Then, when I finish, I'll ask for how it's named.

You nodded, smiling. This was one of your favourite games to play with him.

The first song he played was... Zelda's Lullaby.

- Oh come on, it's too easy!
- Hush. Don't use words until it's over.

- Fine, fine... - you whispered and immediately started humming. But then, a text to it just like that appeard in your head... so you tried singing it! ...And rhyming.
- Ohh, trainer, how are you so great? I can't wait to be just like you~ Ohh, trainer, how are you so smart-...
...You suddenly stopped singing, as Sheik looked at you.
- ...That was really nice.. why did you stop though?
- A very.. "inappropriate" rhyme came to my head.
- ...
- ...How are you so smart? Probably 'cause you.. fart! - you said, bursting out with laughter, as the blonde male facepalmed at you.
- Oh (Y/N)... you're so...
- I know, I know... I'm super childish as for a sheikah who should be trained to protect the princess.

...Your mentor chuckled at your words. Soon, he even started laughing out loud.

- (Y/N), but that's not what I wanted to say! I wanted to say that... yes, you are childish, but also cute! I can't believe you're acting like that around your me, too!
- Is it bad I'm acting like that..? - you asked, looking a bit sad.
- No, of course not! It makes you even more adorable. - he said, as you again turned your head away, blushing. You didn't want him to notice, so... you just put your mask on, which usually isn't on your mouth. Sheik grabbed your hand and pulled you a bit closer, taking your mask off.
- Don't cover your face when you don't have to. I love to see it too much. - he said, as you blushed more and turned your back to him.
- W-what are you even talking about?! Y-you never called me cute before... I-I don't understand why'd you even do that, since... I'm not cute... - you answered.

Soon, as he stood up and wanted to say something... you heard something... A noise like if a crack in a piece of wood was becoming bigger and bigger until it breaks in two-

...And that's what happend with a branch you were sitting on.

Fortunately, Sheik grabbed you... and you ended up lying on the ground. Right on him. Of course, you were still on your back... and he was hugging you.
He started laughing...
- Sorry, (Y/N). - he said and let go.
- ...Sheeeeeik...! You made a crack in this on purpose! And even if you didn't, I bet you could catch me in a diffrent style and we wouldn't even fall off!
- Maybe... but I really wanted to hug you. - he said and took his mask off, as you got up and looked at him, lying on the grass, looking and smiling at you as his red eyes were shining.

You felt your face get redder and redder... so you just turned your back to him.
He chuckled again.
- You thought I look cute too, didn't you?
- ......N-...NO!