Dreams of Yours - (OoT) LinkxReader

(Alright, I did what I could. It's a bit cracky... but who doesn't love having some laughs from randomness?)

It was a warm, but rainy day. You were at Malon's house, hiding from the rain, sitting next to her and talking with her.

As the time passed, you got only more and more bored...

- I wish Link'd come... but he's busy almost ALL the time... - you said quietly, as Malon nodded.
- Yeah, it's much better when he's around! He's always doing some funny things with Epona and the other horses... like, one time he petted a diffrent horse than Epona and she suddenly RUSHED at him! I guess horses can be jealous too... - she said, as you giggled and agreed.

...

There were minutes of silence that seemed so impossible to break, but then..!

Someone suddenly burst out the door to the room you were sitting in with Malon..!! You looked at the person and realized... IT'S LINK! Your wish has just come true!

- Link! - you shouted along with the orange-haired girl. The blonde boy smiled at both of you as he walked towards you and sat down, still smiling.
- I need a break... - he said, as Malon suddenly got up.
- Then go ahead and take it! Meanwhile, I'll bring you some milk, alright? - she said and immidiately went for some milk. As soon as Malon exited the room, Link looked at you.
- Hey, (Y/N)... - he leaned closer. - It sure is boring in here, isn't it~? Why won't we play a game, since... we're alone, as for now?

You felt your cheeks get warm... (Even though something seemed wrong here...) and he was only leaning closer and closer, until he got behind you. He placed his hands on your shoulders, as he leaned to your neck.You felt his warm breath on your soft skin... and that only made you blush more and more.

- L-Link, wh-what are you doing..? - you asked shyly.
- Didn't you already realize? - he said in a "seductive" tone, as he leaned to the other side of your neck, pressing his lips aganist it. But you... couldn't stand the tension... and pushed him away.
- L-Link, stop that please... - you said, as you tried to get a bit further away from him... unfortunately, you were too close to a wall. You had nowhere to run, as he pinned you to it with a seductive grin on his (delicious~) lips...

- Please don't run away from me, (Y/N)... You know I'd never do anything bad to you. I just want some kisses... And I know you like me anyway, my little kitty~ - he said as his smile widened and he leaned closer, just like for a kiss...

Then, something REALLY weird happend. Epona suddenly burst through the door and RUSHED at you.

Then, it was the moment you woke up.

- WHAT THE- - you shouted, but quickly cut yourself out. You looked around and noticed it's not Malon's house... it's YOUR house. You're in YOUR bed... and it seems...

It was all a dream.

You sighed, got up and changed your clothes. Then, you did your usual morning stuff... and went again to Malon. In the middle of the way, it suddenly started raining.

You sighed again and just went on ahead... when you arrived at her house, you burst through the door and went right to Malon to sit next to her on the floor. You sighed and said how tired you are... and that you had a weird dream about Link.

- ...weird dream about Link? Well, Link just told me he had a weird dream about you, too...
- ...wait-

You looked around and INDEED. Link was here, sitting right next to you. You sat between him and Malon and somehow didn't even notice him.

- ..What was it about? - Malon asked.
- ...A-ah, it's... not important! L-let's just change the subject!

Link suddenly got his hand on your forehead.

- (Y/N), are you okay...? - he asked. - Your face is all red... - he said in his usual, quiet and calm, yet caring tone. You felt your cheeks get even hotter now...

- N-no, I-I MEAN YES.. Y-yes, I'm okay.. - you smiled at him, as he looked at you... it was clear he was worried.

...Now, something REALLY weird happend again. Link. Just...

...He suddenly hugged you.

- ..(Y/N), please don't lie to me... if you're not feeling okay, I can even carry you home. - he said, as he brushed through your hair, making your face get a deeper shade of red.

- B-but I-I'm completly alright, Link. - you said quietly.

- ...You really don't look or even sound alright! - Malon interrupted. - ...Maybe I'll go get some hot milk and a quilt for you. - she suddenly got up and exited the room, as Link held you tighter in his arms. You could even hear his heartbeat... was so calm... you felt like if your eyes were about to close, Yet... it was impossible. Right now, at least.

Why..?

Well... Link was staring at your cute face with an adorable smile, as he leaned closer.

Your lips... were ALMOST touching, when-

- OK! I got the quilt, (Y/N), just wait for th-

...

- ...
- .......
- .........

Everyone kept silent, as Malon stared at you two. You felt the atmosphere get darker and darker, as her expression was changing...

- Link... (Y/N)... How DARE you TRY TO KISS IN MY HOUSE?! - she shouted in fury. You never knew you'd see her like that... Out of nowhere, the orange-haired girl held a bottle of hot milk in her hand... and threw it at you.

That is when you.

Woke up.

Again.

- WAIT- - you shouted, but quickly cut yourself out. - ...another weird dream, huh? - you said to yourself and sighed, as you hugged your favourite plushie... and tried to go back to sleep.

You had enough of these weird dreams... but you indeed imagined some romantic scenarios with Link as you were trying to forget them~

(And then woke up again)