Red Milk - Yandere!Link x Reader

Just now, You were taking care of Your boyfriend's little sister. BF/N (Boyfriend name) said that he'll buy some milk in Lon Lon Ranch, but it's  really far away and it can take him a while.

Suddenly, You best FRIEND came.

- Good Morning, Y/N~ Looks like You're taking care of Your... boyfriend's sister. Being a nanny must be hard, so I've got some snacks for You!

- Morning, Link! Huh... not really. BF/N's sister is really calm and polite, You know?

Link smiled with empty eyes.

- Yeah... Hey! Maybe You can guess what's inside this basket? - he asked

- Hmm... Maybe... Juice? Sandwiches? ...W-worms?

- Wolms?! Ewwww!!! Why wolms?! ...What is wolms? - asked 4 years old girl - Excuse me sir! - she walked near Link - Do You leally have shome wolms with you?

- No way! - Link crouched to little girl and petted her - You nanny just couldn't guess... I've got cookies! Do You want some?

- Yesh! Please! - little girl shouted.

Link is really good at taking care of children... You smiled at this cute little view.

- Wait a moment! I'll go and take a blanket, so we can make a picnic, alright Anna?

- Yeah!

You've walked upstairs and started looking for blanket.

Accidentally, You heard Link saying...

- What do You think about Your older brother, Anna?

- My blothel is supel, but... - she stopped - I think something happend to him! He stalted to close all the windows, and, and!

- Shh... It'll be okay. It's alright.

- Ahh... Okay! I tlust my blother numbel two!

You didn't know that Your boyfriend is acting like that... Something WAS wrong.

- U-um.. Hey! I've got blanket. We can go outside now! - You said, a little bit stressed because of Your loved one.

After a couple of minutes of eating and sitting outside, You still couldn't stop stressing out. Though it was nice and warm, You just couldn't. You broke and said:

- Link... I've got bad feelings. Please, stay with Anna, while I'll searching for BF/N! He should come ba-

- Y/N - Link've catched Your hand before You stood up - It'll be alright! I took care of everything, there's nothing to worry about! I saw him alive and healthy. He probably went for a walk or something! You know he likes... being late.

You still felt that something's wrong. Link couldn't make You calmer and You knew that he's not going to stay with Anna.

- You look really stressed out... Maybe You want to drink something? I've made a juice myself for You! - he said, then took out a bottle with light-red "juice".

You've took a sip.

It tasted... weird, but... good. You felt some milk in it and... some metalical taste...

- And? - he asked - Do You like it? I've used Your favourite components that You... "love".

- Huh? Did... - You gulped and took a deep breath - w-which ones?

- Don't You reconogize them?

- N-no...

- Some milk and...

- Blood of Your "loved one".

Link's eyes were ...souless. You stood up as fast as You can and took Anna with You. She couldn't run too fast, so You've took her on hands, but... that won't change anything.

Link is actually a... "hero". He's faster than You. You couldn't hide ANYWHERE. You heard his voice that made You panic even more. Anna started crying, so it was impossible to hide now. You were somewhere where it was solitarily, it was raining and no one've opened the door for You.

- Y/N... Why are You running? Why are You so silent? Why are You so scared? I just wanted to be with You... I wanted... Your love... I thought that eliminating him'll be useful... but You still don't love me. I'm sorry, but if I can't have You, no one can. Anna...

The girl stopped crying for a moment.

- Please, close Your eyes and cover your ears. It'll be fast. Ah~ And MY DEAR Y/N... - Link crouched to You and took You into his arms, then You heard a quiet screech and...

Well, we all know what happend next, right... Y/N?

You've met with a terrible fate... haven't you?