The Adventure of Two (CRACKFIC!!)- Dark(Elephant)LinkxReader

(Hi. I CAME BACK WITH A CRACK~! Oh yeah and Dark Link isn't an animal. Just like last time, he has a costume of an elephant. Enjoy~
Oh and sorry for no art... no one drew a dark Link in elephant's costume (yet lol)) 

It was a... VERY COLD DAY!! You felt like if your hands were going to freeze!! It was... not cool :c

And! Unfortunately, you had to work in the Zoo... And, and!! There was this one cute elephy-kun (Elephant) that didn't want to go to his stupid, boring cage! What a bad elephy-kun...

And you, dear Y/N-chan, have to approach him and force him to go to his cage!! And it wasn't much of a... "nice job".

The Elephy-kun didn't want to go. You went to him and looked him straight in the face.

- Elephy-kun, can you please go to your boring cage? You're gonna freeze outside!

- No. - he resisted. Just as he said "no" to you, you noticed something... he's pretty!!!!! Those red eyes, this pale skin, those dark HAIR!!!

- Oh come on, Elephy-kun!

- NO!! - he shouted and ran away crying.

...Well, okay. He wasn't crying...

- LEAVE MEH ALONE!! - he shouted, as he tried to hide in a pile of snow. BUTT. He tripped on the slippery ice.

- ELEPHY-KUN!! - you shouted dramatically and ran towards him... but also slipped and ended up lying on his tummy that despite being big and looking fluffy, you... squished it completly!! And made Elephy-kun make a very weird, scratchy sound like from a horror movie.

- GET OFF OF ME, WOMAN!! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING?!

- SAVING YOU!!

- WHAT?!? - he asked.

- A HAT, YOU BAKA!! - you shouted and got off of him, as the snow fell off of you, too. He looked at you.

- ........YOU'RE A BAKA HERE, YOU BAKA, BAKA, BAKA!! - he suddenly shouted at you.

As the cute and weird Y/N you are here, you suddenly started crying.

- DON'T SHOUT AT ME, ELEPHY-KUN!! I JUST WANTED TO SAVE YOU!! THE OTHER ME SAVED A MONKEY LINK AND I AM DESTINED TO SAVE THE OTHER LINKS!!

- I'M NOT LINK!! I'M DARK LINK!!

- YOU'RE STILL A LINK!!!

- A DARK ONE!!

- BUT STILL!!!!!

You shouted at him and he shouted at you like that for about 20 more minutes, until you finally gave up and decided to leave him.

- FINE, DO WHAT YOU WANT! - you shouted and was just about to leave him, BUTT!! He suddenly grabbed your cold hand with his warm one and pulled you back to him.

- ...You're not supposed to leave, Y/N-chan... - he said with a tsundere face, having a smol blush too. You somehow felt your face getting warmer, too...!

- ........ - You didn't know what to say. You bursted into tears and hugged him - OH ELEPHY-KUN, YOU'RE SO CUTE!! - you shouted and THEN!! NOTICED SOMETHING....... HE'S NOT AN ELEPHANT!! HE'S AN- ...elf?!

- !!! ELEPHY-KUN, YOU'RE NOT AN ELEPHANT!!

- ...Doesn't "Elfy-kun" say that I'm-

- ...wait. Was I spelling it incorrectly? - you asked yourself... and the narrator. And yes, you were spelling it incorrectly.

- ...WAIT. - Elfy-kun stopped everyone from talking. - SO EVERYONE THOUGHT I'M "ELEPHY-KUN" LIKE... ELEPHANT?!

Everyone: Yes.

- ...DAMMIT, PEOPLE!!! - he shouted and facepalmed. You looked at him with confusion smeared all around your face. He sighed and gave you his hand. - N-nevermind that... J-JUST COME WITH ME SINCE YOU ALREADY KNOW I'M NOT AN ELEPHANT!! SAVE ME FROM THIS PLACE, PLEASE! - He shouted and hugged you, as you hugged back and nodded.

- I will, don't worry, Elfy-Dark-Kun..! - you said while a few tears fell from your eyes.

THEN, YOU SUDDENLY LIFTED ELFY-DARK-KUN IN A BRIDAL STYLE AND RAN AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE, COLD&BORING PLACE!!

Where do you ask..?

WELL, TO THE ELFY-ELEPHANT KINGDOM, OF COURSE!! You became the king and he became the queen- oh wait.

NONONONO, I- ... Sorry, I read it incorrectly.

It was supposed to be... uhh...

YOU BECAME THE QUEEN AND HE BECAME THE QUE- no, wait...

...ALRIGHT. You became the king and he became the queen. THAT'S IT! And you then had a happy ending with the Elfy/Elephy-kun.