A cute Couple - Fierce Deity/Young LinkxChild! Reader

You were sitting under Clock Tower, trying to play Ocarina that Link gave to You for a moment, because he had to go somewhere. You were falsifing in way that a dog started howling in the same rythm.

When Link came back, he was holding Bunny Hood! He looked so cute...!! Ah and he had some kinda mask too.

- Come with me! I'll show You something. - said DETERMINATED boy(I'm sorry). You followed him. He leaded You on a field and putted on the mask...

In the same moment something gleamed and... in the same place where just a moment ago was standing Your best friend... now there was a REALLY, REALLY REALLY tall man with white hair and eyes, in silver tunic and small, blue and red paintings in scars's shapes on his face.

- And? What do You think, Y/N? - asked the men, not even similar to Link...

- A...I...You...And...uh...and...wait...what?! WHAT HAPPEND JUST NOW?!

- I...and...um... - stammered Link, not knowing what to say - It's Fierce Deity's mask! There's nothing to worry about, 'cause without it I couldn't won with Majora! - said "Link" with smile.

- O-oh...Okay, but...You're...SO...TALL... And... YOUR EYES!

- What's wrong with them?

- ...They're... all white?

- oh.

- ...

- Sorry, I didn't know You'd be scared so much... I didn't really saw myself in this form, so... - after hearing that, You gave him a mirror REALLY fast. He looked at himself a little bit shocked.

- ...Wow...Am I...really... THAT HANDSOME?! COOL!

- ...(yeah...)

- You're speechless because of my new form~? Great! - after he said that, he putted Bunny Hood on Your head and took You on his hands - What about a little "stroll", my little Bunny?

- O-okay, b-b-b-but l-let me g-go! I can walk by myself, I HAVE legs!

- Nonsense! I'll take You to the... Hm~ What about visiting Deku or Gorons? Or maybe going to the forest? Or, or...!

- Okay, okay! Wherever You want, but~ - You thought about something that would make Link look... Manly and Cute!

You putted Bunny Hood on him and gave him a mirror, saying:

- Well, now I think we're seriously a great couple, hehe~! Do You think that I'm cute enough like You?

- For sure, my little Bunny! - he said and You both started laughing.

You both had a stroll near forest, then close to Goron's Moutain and in the evening at sea. Link let You go and said:

- Heh, we spend a really nice day. I didn't had one a long time. - then he putted his mask away and changed back.

- But... I feel that something is missing... - he looked at the water.

- What's wrong, Link?

- It's... it's... - Link stammered while tears started flowing from his eyes and he hugged You really tight. You didn't know what to do, so You hugged him back, took Bunny Hood from him, took off Your shoes and jumped into the water saying:

- Come on, stop worrying! Let's play! - You shouted and splatted Link. When drops of water were near him, it was like the time has stopped. You saw his eyes, shining like never before and after that he splatted You too, You were playing with him untill sun disappeared. When You both arrived at the hotel, all wet, Anju wanted to gave You and Link a free room! This day, even with some tears, was the best and unforgetful.