Trouble we're making - Male! Majora GijinkaxReader

You walked through a never ending desert. It was the second day of Your journey and You already felt like dying. You wanted to drink some water, but You didn't had too much and... well, You know it's better for You to leave this for a much worse time.

You sighed, thinking about how much You regret going out of Your village. Why did Gerudo even let You...? Oh well, actually You were the one that wanted to leave and travel around the world.

You made a few more steps and then suddenly collapsed on the hot sand.

---

You woke up in a tent and noticed someone in a coat. You quickly got up and tried to take out Your knife, though, unfortunately... it wasn't there. The stranger was holding it with a smirk.

- Are You searching for Your weapon? - he asked.

- ...Wh-...Who even are You?! - You shouted angrily. - And give me back my knife!
- Tsk. Humans are such pitiful creatures... only thinking about slaughter.
- Wha-... I'm not thinking about killing You! It's not like that!
- Then what? Maybe You wanted to harass me with it?
- No! I want to know who are You!
- Why didn't You ask without trying to get Your knife, then? You could really use some manners, my lady.
- ...Just shut up and tell me!
- There's no need for You to know my name.
- COME ON!! - You shouted. - How am I supposed to-... UGH. Nevermind! ...stupid stranger thinking that he can do and say whatever he wants... - You whispered. Though, the stranger probably heard You. You stood up and wanted to leave, when he suddenly told You:
- Didn't You forget about something?
- I don't need it. - You said, trying to show that You don't need a weapon to survive.
- Silly, I don't mean Your knife.

- Then what? - You turned to look at him. He was holding Your bottle of... - Water!! - You shouted and looked at him wide-eyed.
- You want some~? - he said and drank some. - It's pretty good.

You couldn't hold Yourself and jumped at him, trying to get the only thing that was actually keeping You alive, but...

He grabbed You by the neck, as You actually just took off his hood. You looked at him completly scared... it wasn't even a human! His skin was red, his eyes had a green color You've never seen before, he had horns, purple hair... and he was dressed like a royalty.

- See what You've done? Humans are so annoying... I just wanted to have some fun and they're getting mad at everything. I guess I'll have to kill You...

You looked at him with disgust. Like always, monsters think they're better... Though, he actually WAS much better than You... even if You struggled, he didn't move an inch!

- Hm... I don't really want to mess up my clothes with Your blood... How about a little 'pact'?

- Pact...? - You asked.
- Yes. You'll obey me at least for a while and I'll keep You alive... oh, also: we're going to travel around the world! Isn't it amazing?

You blinked a few times...

- What the hell?! You're weird! Why are You acting like that?!
- What do You mean...?

- At first You're playing with me like a cat, then You want to kill me and THEN You want to make a pact with me?!

- ...Well, if You don't want to... - he tightened the grip around your neck, as You barely said for him to stop. He actually did stop.

- So..? Come on, I'm not lying. I just want to have some fun.
- F-fine..! I'll go with You, just let me go! - You said, as he dropped You.
- Good! - he said and smiled at You happily.
- You really are one weird monster...
- Oh? I'm not a Monster. I'm Deity, but as humans'd call it... I think I'm like a "God" to all of You.