Kohaku River

"Snap" "Snap"...being a part time photographer and an environmental science student, y/n love everything nature has to offer. Y/n has always wondered if there's any magical power behind the wonders of nature as everything seems to fall into place perfectly...

Walking along the bank of Kohaku river, y/n is constantly taking picture. Y/n has been travelling all over Japan for years, taking pictures of every nature's wonder along her journey. She had witnessed some of the most beautiful sceneries along her journey. However, for some weird reason, y/n seems to be especially mesmerized by this river. Y/n arrived at this small town a week ago and was planning to stay for two weeks or three to take some pictures. But, Kohaku river was not in her original plan but something about this river seems to draw her in...so she decided to stop by and took a lot of pictures. Noticing that the sun is starting to set, y/n quickly packed her stuff and left the place.

On her way back to her capsule hotel, y/n can't seem to stop thinking about that river. Later at night, after a shower, y/n started to load the pictures she took today into her laptop. While looking at the pictures, y/n suddenly got curious about the river...She opened her browser and typed in the river's name into the search engine. To her surprise, the first search result is a news article with the title: "Kohaku river paved for apartment project". Y/n clicked the link and started reading the news article...she found out that the river has been around for many years. It was once a popular picnic spot for the people around. Unfortunately, with the rapid emergence of shopping malls and many other places for people to spend their free time...people stopped visiting the river. After some time, part of the river has to be paved for an apartment project. A weird feeling of sadness filled y/n when she found out what happened to Kohaku river.