Portal to the Spirit World

Y/n wondered to herself: "Now that part of theriver is paved, how about the other end of the river? Then, y/n started walkingalong the river bank...after 20 minutes of walking, the sun is slowly rising andthe sky is now a beautiful purplish blue. The river gradually became a muchsmaller stream and is entering a rather deep forest...y/n stopped in her trackwas contemplating if she should continue...there could be some wild animals in therethat might hurt her. Nonetheless, curiosity got the best of her and sheentered the forest.     

Y/n almost lost her way in the forest but managed to follow the river by listening to the sound of the stream flowing. Then, she saw something that looks like a tunnel. In front of that tunnel is a creepy looking statue that is covered in moss. She can see the river running underneath the weird looking building...and y/n started walking into the tunnel. 

After some time of walking in that dark tunnel, y/n thought she the noise of the train...she quickened her pace and found herself in a vast grass field. There are abandoned houses around and a few statues similar to the one at the entrance but there's no one here. "It's beautiful!" Y/n exclaimed. Y/n quickly started to take as many pictures as she can. Y/n can see a small stream leading towards another direction of the grass field and so she followed the stream. Y/n crossed the stream and took a flight of stairs and found herself in some place that looks like an abandoned town.