Pandora's box

Author's note: Hi there everyone, here's the new chapter. I am sorry this chapter is a bit short...(_ _) I am now having some writer's block issues. Anyways, I'm writing the next chapter already and I'll try my best to update soon. Enjoy reading^^
=================================================
"Before we start...can you at least...enlighten me about what exactly will happen if I were to stay in the human world?" Y/n plead Haku while placing her hand on his arm. "I'll bring you to Zeniba...I believe she'll have the answers to your questions. But first, you need to have your medicine." Haku brought the tray with the medicine and place it beside Y/n. "Don't worry, I'll never leave your side, no matter what." Haku said that to Y/n and hand the bowl of medicine to Y/n. The heat from the bowl made Y/n feel warm...feeling encouraged by Haku's assurance, Y/n finish the medicine in one gulp. "Alright, I am ready." Unlike the expression she had earlier, Y/n is now looking at Haku with eyes filled with determination. Slightly surprised by her motivation, a small smile is formed on Haku's face.

"Don't push yourself too hard. Before we begin our journey, I'll bring you to Zeniba and she'll explain everything in detail to you. We'll need her help in order to travel to the human world. You should take some rest today and we'll take off tomorrow." Haku told Y/n and proceed to open the door. Y/n called out to Haku just when he was about to leave. "Haku...thank you...for being so patient with me..." Haku looked at Y/n and flashed her a warm smile and said: "I promised to be by your side." At the sight of Haku's smile, a flash of pink appeared on Y/n's face. "See you tomorrow." Haku bid Y/n goodnight and closed the door.

Thoughts running in Y/n's head is making her hard to fall asleep but she decided to at least get some rest so she lay back onto her futon. Some time later, Y/n found herself in dreamland again.

Meanwhile, Haku was standing outside Y/n's room...waiting for her to fall asleep. Pondering about what Zeniba told him, Haku's brows furrowed. After leaving Y/n's room, Haku cast a spell to seal the doors shut as instructed by Zeniba. He didn't completely believe Zeniba's words, so he stayed outside the room to see if Zeniba's words are true...

Moments later, the doors that Haku sealed started to rattle. Haku's eyes widened at the force pushing against the doors. Standing outside the room, Haku is able to sense traces of energy escaping from the doors' narrow opening. Just to be safe, Haku cast another spell onto the door. Haku is having a bad feeling about this...whatever in the room must be a powerful being...Besides, the traces of energy from the room felt odd...Haku has never felt anything like this before...

"I hope she will have the ability to face whatever that will happens next..." Haku whispered to himself in a serious and slightly worried tone. 

=====================================================================

Image credit: https://thewitcontinuum.wordpress.com/2012/10/08/pandora/