Creation

"The spirit...of light?" Y/n thought about it for some time and Zeniba continued her story. "The spirit of light is a powerful spirit. He embodies every goodness of the universe as light enables the creation of life. As the source of life, he has the power to heal, which I think you have inherited this power as well."

"Me? Has the power to heal? I thought all I ever did was cursing everyone close to me..." Y/n got confused with what Zeniba told her. "Patient...girl...I'll get to that later. Remember when you served a wounded snake spirit back in the bathhouse?" Zeniba place her hand onto Y/n's shoulder to calm her down and continued to ask her about the incident in the bathhouse. "That...was my power?"

"Yes, perhaps it's the first time your power is released so you can't keep it controlled. When Haku told me about what happened, I immediately thought about your father. No other spirit can do this...However, I did not expect...that he has a daughter...I have always thought his relationship with the human will end very quickly." Zeniba sighed while talking about Y/n's father. At that moment, she is unable to identify the emotions she's feeling. She grew up without her father...she never felt like she needed one...Now that she found out more about her father, she is not sure how she will react if they were to meet or if she even want to.

"Is love between a spirit and human prohibited?" Y/n ask as Zeniba seemed unhappy while talking about her parents' relationship. "Well...spirits and humans have different lifespan...and both entities are supposed to live in different realms. Although there's no specific regulation that prohibits love between the two, it simply won't work out. Your father, however, is much more committed than I thought."

Y/n thought about for a second and ask: "Then...is it also because of my father...that I curse anyone close to me?" Zeniba took a sip of her tea and sighed. "Well...you have to understand...when there is light, there must also be shadow. Light cannot exist without darkness. Similarly, the power to heal also comes with the power to destroy." Y/n's brows furrowed upon hearing what Zeniba told her. She did not completely understand what was said, but she had a feeling that it is bad.

"Your father, has both the power of heal and destruction. As the spirit of light, he creates and also destruct everything in the universe. The two forces must co-exist to maintain the balance of the universe. Thus, as her daughter, it seems like you have inherited his power." Y/n mouth went wide open after hearing Zeniba's explanation.

"Now that you have found out about your identity, I must tell you the something very important. As a human, your body will soon be unable to contain such enormous power. You need to find your father in order to have ways for you to keep the power in control before it's too late." Y/n got worried after hearing Zeniba's voice in such urgency. "What will happen to her if she can't find her father?" Haku asked, with a worried expression.

"Then, she will be consumed by the power and vanish from the universe." Haku felt his heart ached. The thought about Y/n disappearing forever is simply unbearable to him. "What can we do now?" "Perhaps the magic seal will be able to help." Zeniba went to a box and took out a golden seal and put it in Y/n's hand. "I need you to close your eyes and think about your father...the golden seal shall give you some hint." Y/n hesitated for some time and decided to follow Zeniba's instructions.

After some time, Y/n saw herself in a familiar place. It was her childhood home. Y/n slowly walk towards her mother's room...the room has nothing but a jewelry box. She remember it clearly that the box is her mother's. Curious, Y/n open the lid.

"Y/n!" When Y/n open her eyes, she found herself in Haku's arms. "What happened?" Haku ask Y/n while wiping off the sweat on her forehead with his handkerchief. Y/n sat up and said: "I saw my childhood home...but there's nothing in it...except my mother's jewelry box." "Do you still have it?" Zeniba quickly ask Y/n. "Yes, but I left it in the human world."

Upon hearing Y/n's answer, Zeniba smiled and said: "Good, now get ready. Both of you will need to go to the human world."