Prolouge

You started out as a big 1D fan and met the boys at a meet and greet a while back. By the time you were about to leave, the boys seemed to really like you and invited you to dinner, and of course you you excepted, but that dinner at Nando's was not the last time you saw and spoke to the boys. You all met up as much as you could. Of course it was hard with the boys working , but through the meetings, recording, paparazzi, and the money, they never forgot you. Soon enough you were all best friends and you didn't see them as a British and Irish pop boy band, you saw them as normal people just like you. Wanting to live, have fun, and be the greatest they could be. You also realized that they're not perfect. Just like you and everyone else in this imperfect world.
After becoming great friends with Liam, Harry, Niall, and Louis they helped you catch your dream...being the new pop sensation. With the help of the boys being outstanding songwriters, they helped you write a hit song called "In Love With You". It became #1 in almost all countries, and from there started your three year and counting career.
Three years after your career starts, you move in with the boys and you five are closer than ever. Now this is where our story starts.(y/n= your name, P.O.V.= point of view)