Chapter 13 Next Chapter

So Lou and you have been dating for a year and a half and are very happy. You and Lou both didn't have to work today and he had the idea of going to the beach with the guys, his family, and yours. Lou's family loves you!!! They think you are the kindest sweetest girl and they are so happy that Lou had found you.

"Wow Harry!" Lou laughed as did everyone else. Harry had just tripped over "sand" and face planted. He really tripped over his own feet but he won't admit it.

You laid on the towel on the ground resting your head on Lou's chest. You could feel his chest rise and fall from his breathing. You could feel the vibration from his uncontrollable laughter. You looked up and saw such a big wide smile on his face. It'd been months since you and the guys had all been able to hang out together and it made it even better for the both of you that your parents were there.

"Mom!" You yelled playfully.
"What!" Your mom yelled back playing along.
"Can you throw me a bag of chips?" You laughed and she did too.
"No you can get up and get them." She teased.
"Please?" You asked with a pouty lip.
"Fine!" She said throwing a bag of BBQ chips at you.
"Thank you! I love you!"
"I love you too y/m/n! Y/n was supposed to get up and get them for me but she didn't." You giggled.
"I wuv you lou bear." You said childishly. Lou pulled you closer in a hug.
"I love you too." He smiled big and beautiful making your smile grow.
"Great to know I've been replaced completely.". Lou's mom chipped in.
"Oh mum you know I love you. You could never be replaced." You smiled at how he spoke to his mom. It warmed your heart when you saw just how much love he has for his mom and his family.
"I know baby. Just teasing is all." She responded.
"Okay." You said standing up and reaching your hand down towards lou.
"What?" He asked confused.
"Let's go in the ocean!"
"But I'm eating." He pouted.
"You can eat later! C' mon!"
"Okay okay." He said putting the bag of chips aside and grabbing your hand.

You and lou messed around in the water splashing each other and trying to knock each other down. At one point the guys joined you and you all splashed and ran in the waves of the crystal blue ocean. You'd been in the water for about an hour and you had all gotten tired and lou just wanted to get back to his chips! So you walked back to the towel hand in hand. You both sat down again on the towel and lou imedietly grabbed his chips.

"Wait get back like that holding hands and let me take a picture of you two!" You're mom said.
"Mom we just sat down." You complained.
"Listened to you mum young lady." Lou said.
"Fine." You and lou both stood back up and held hands and you rested you head on his shoulder and you both smiled big.
"Look at that." Your​ mom said when she has reached the two of you at your towel. "You two are so cute and I'm so happy you've found each other. You two are meant to be.
"Awe mom." You said and hugged her. When you released from the hug you looked to you're right to see lou...except about three feet shorter. He was down on one knee.
"Y/n you are the love of my life and I don't see myself with anyone else ever in the future. We have made it through hell and back. We've been dunked under water and held there by 1000 weights. Expected to make it up. At first we thought we couldn't but then we realized that we had each other and with each other we could and can do anything. Y/n please, please do the biggest favor in the world and marry me?"

You felt the tears fall down your cheeks. You felt the butterflies form in your stomach. You couldn't believe your eyes or your ears! It was so overwhelming and you had not expected it at all!

"Oh my god of course I will lou!!!!" You yelled.

Lou stood up and slipped the ring around you finger and he smiled with the most joy that you had ever seen. You hugged him soo tight.

"I love you so much y/n." He smiled and whispered in you ear.
"I love you too lou!"

There was exchange of several hugs and many smiles. You'd been so happy with this man for a year and a half you couldn't wait for the next chapter.

____________________________________
Okay honestly I love this chapter myself and i hope you did too cause its the last!!! Omg ik right! Didn't think I would end it yet but I think that this story had come to a point where it was ready to come to an end! Love you SOOO much for reading and if you wanna keep reading. Love you!!!! If ya read this far comment 'love'.