Chapter 4 Secerets Out

You wake up at 2am because you have to start recording for your new album. You were dead tired, for you hadn't been up this early for a while except the day before. You pulled on a long sleeved aqua shirt, and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. For your makeup you just did the simple thing. Foundation, powder concealer, eyeliner, and mascara.

You walked out of your room to the kitchen trying to be as quiet as you could be to be sure you wouldn't wake up the boys.

"Well good morning baby." I heard a groggily tired voice say from behind you.
"Hey Lou." You started as you walked to him hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Why are you up so early? You should be sleeping."
"Well I wanted to see you before you left." He explained as we pulled out of the hug but he kept his arms wrapped around my waist.
I smiled back, "Well I want you to sleep. You look terrible." I explained with a giggle.
"Oh gee thanks babe." He said with sarcasm and a hit of sass in his voice.
"Hey! I'm just looking out for ya."
"Okay whatever. But I'll go to bed after you leave."
"Okay."
"So what song are you recording today?"
"Oh we're doing Love Me One Last Time." I said grabbing my toast and laying down on the couch. My legs across Louis' legs.
"Wow I've never heard of that. Why don't you ever sing any of your songs at home?"
"I don't know to be honest." I then looked up from my plate and saw Lou wide awake. But it was more because he was startled."Are you okay Lou?" I asked him worried.
"What's on your wrist?" I then looked at my sleeve to see that its been pushed back a bit from me moving my arm around. I quickly pulled my sleeve back down.
"Its nothing Lou. Just forget about it."
"No. Let me see your wrist."
"Lou its really nothing." I say as I try to keep him from pulling my wrist so he could see it, but it didn't work. He was so much stronger than I was.
"Y/n, you think this is nothing? This is everything!"
"Lou please calm down." I say in a calm settling voice.
"Y/n I can't calm down! Why would you do this?! Don't you know that the guys care about you? That I care about you?" He got closer to my face as if he was gonna kiss me but he didn't.
"I know you and the guys do. Its just-just, that I don't wanna talk about it!"
"Oh no y/n this is not something you're gonna get away with by saying you don't wanna talk about it."
"Lou please just let it go?"
"Y/n! I can't let it go! The person I care about most is hurting herself. Why though? I don't know. Cause she won't talk to me!" I see tears begin to form in his blue eyes.
"Lou please stop!"
"Okay fine! What ever I'm going to bed!" He said letting my wrist drop.

Did I really already ruin this relationship? After not even a day.

I heard Lou slam his door shut. Tears formed in my eyes as I realized that I may have already lost, yet another person, that said they would never leave me. I held back the tears as much as I could as I looked at the clock on the wall that read 3:30am.

I sat up
and grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I really hated that I had to leave now. Right after arguing with Lou and seeing him almost cry. But I have to go. My fans are worth it too.
***
Ohhh baby please don't go
I need your love
And I need you
Ohhh baby please don't go
Oh won't you love me one last time
Yeah love me one last time