Chapter 6 Tears Will Fall

It was 7am and Lou was still sleeping. I was on my way to leave. I didn't want Lou to know I was leaving though. I wanted to tell him what I was doing and where I was going but I just couldn't. I just couldn't tell him. It was too hard.
***
I arrived at the place I had been going for the past two weeks. I sat down on the green lush grass and curled my legs up as I hugged them and rested my chin on my knees. I stared out at the city. The sky where it met the city. How blue and beautiful it was. I could stay here for hours at a time. I would love to just lay here and stare at the sky forever.

I began to cry. I shoved my face into my legs. I have so many things that I could do here. So many memories here. How I wish I could make it all come back. But I've lost it all. All the memories. The hugs. The kisses. The times pretending to be an airplane and run around the field. All the laughs and smiles....Its all gone. All of it. I can never get it back again.
I cried uncontrollably. I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. No one could stop the tears falling down my face. Even Lou. Lou could always do anything to me. He could make me laugh when I don't even wanna smile. He could make me smile when I'm crying. He could break my heart in a matter in seconds if he ever left me. He could bring tears to my eyes with one hurtful word. He could make me feel so many different emotions all at the same time. Even he could not stop my crying. Nothing could.
***
I'm not sure how long I had been sitting there crying. But I heard my phone ding meaning I had a text. I looked up wiping the final tears that leaked onto my cheeks and picked up my phone. I saw that Lou had texted me asking where I was. I didn't answer. I just stood up and stuck my phone in my gray sweater pocket. I wiped the butt of my light blue jeans off and then walked to the car and sat in the driver seat. I realized I had been here for two hours cause it was now 9am. Before taking off I heard my phone ding once more and I assumed it was Lou since I hadn't answered his first text. I wiped away all the tears on my face making sure that my little makeup I had applied before I left hadn't run so Lou could not tell I was crying when I got home. I made sure my vision was clear and not blurred by any tears then made my way back home.
***
I finally made it home and right after I turned the ignition off and before I even got out if the car I saw Lou walking out the door.
"Where were you?!" He yelled to me as I walk around the car to the sidewalk.
"I just went out Lou."
"Where?!" I could tell that he was more angry than anything. Not once did he calm his voice.
"No where. I just went to eat."
"I don't believe you y/n!! You're lying to me again!"
"Lou does it really matter where I was?!" I raised my voice back at him.
"Well yes it does when there's a chance you might be cheating on me!!"
"Lou I already told you I'm not cheating on you. I would never do that."
"Well you're not helping it seem that way! First all it is is staying out late at this place. Then when you're there you won't answer me. You won't tell me where you go!! And now you're sneaking out in the morning before I wake up!! That sure sounds like things people do when they are cheating!!"
"Lou I'm not cheating on you!!"
"Then tell me where you're always going or...or we're done!!" He yelled this basically in my face. I was leaned against the car and he hovered over me looking down. I had never seen him this angry before. I never even knew he could get so angry.
"Lou please just trust me." Tears began to fill my eyes. He looked away from me then looked back and backed away a bit.
"Then I...I guess we're done." He now had calmed his voice as he walked back inside the house.
I cried and cried "Lou please don't do this!! I love you so much I can't loose you!!" He just ignored me slamming the door shut. Tears fell down my face for the second time today within two hours. It felt as if someone stabbed me in the chest and was now turning the knife. I can't do this. I can't live with out him!! I ran around to the driver side of the car and turned the key and began to drive where I was just minutes before.
Lou's P.O.V
I can't believe she actually let it get this far. She kept yelling that she loved me. To just trust her, but I had given her all my trust. I needed answers to where she was going. If she wasn't gonna give me such a simple answer how could I give her any more trust? I just ignore her and continued walking then finally slammed the door shut and didn't look back. I went straight to my room. The one that y/n had never even been in before. I couldn't  stop thinking about how her and I were officially done. It hurts because I love her so much but all I asked was one thing. That one thing over and over and over again and she never answered.
***
It had been several hours since y/n and I had our fight and I was still hurt. I was still locked in my room. I assumed she had never come inside afterwards because I never had any of the guys come try to talk to me or here any of them ask her if she was okay.
"Uhh...Lou?"
"What?" I asked a bit annoyed because Liam walked in my room before knocking.
"Its about y/n. She uhh...she...got in a car crash and is in the hospital unconscious." My eyes widened to the words just spoken to me. No this couldn't happen. I still love her. I lost my girlfriend. But I didn't and wasn't ready to let go of her forever.
"Well we have to go see her! Make sure that she's still gonna wake up! That she's still gonna come back to us!"
"Its no use. They already said that we'd be better off staying home because they won't allow any visitors right now."
"I don't care! I still have to be there!! I don't care if you guys come or not but i most certainly am going!" I yelled at him grabbing my jacket and walking past him.
"Guys let's go." Liam said to the others as we passed them and walked to the car.
***
Y/n P.O.V
I was driving back to the place I was minutes before Lou called it off. I was still crying. I couldn't stop. I love him so much and I never wanted this to happen. I need him. I can't let him go. We are meant to be together not apart. My vision began to blur do to tears filling up my vision. I couldn't see anything. All I could do is think of how mad Lou was and how he didn't even seem to mind calling it off. Tears fell down my cheeks. Then I heard a car begin to swerve and I don't realize that it was my car until impact. My head slammed against the windshield. Due to the crying and all the different emotions when I had climbed in the car I had forgotten to put my seatbelt on. I began to feel dizzy. My vision was now blurred more than ever. But I was no longer crying. I was over come from the pain of the impact. I felt weak and vulnerable. I could hear cars drive by and I could hear people around me talking but I saw no cars nor any people. I began to hear sirens just as everything became black.
Lou's P.O.V
This is my fault. I left her when she was crying. I shouldn't of allowed her the chance to drive away.
We finally pulled up in the hospital parking lot and I rushed in to the front desk.
"Is y/f/n y/l/n okay?" I asked frantically.
"Yes sir. At the moment she is fine. But-"
"What do you mean at the moment?!" I screamed cutting her off.
"I mean there is a chance that something could happen. Sir please calm down!" I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. Oh man, how much I wish that was y/n's hand.
"Calm down Lou." I heard Liam coo. He turned me around and escorted me to the waiting room. I knew there was no way I was gonna calm down.

I began to think about the way she made me feel when she held me. How she would always smile when I smiled. The way she kissed me. So soft and gentle. It was always just perfect. The way she would always try to hide her face when she blushed. Then I'd tell her not to cause it's beautiful and cause her to blush more. I began to cry. Just the thought of loosing all those things. Loosing her. It killed me. Harry pulled me in and hugged me trying to calm me down.
"She's gonna be alright man. She'll come back." He cooed to me while rubbing my back.
____________________________________
WOW!! A lot of shit just went down!! Sorry left you with a really big cliffhanger. Also sorry if I gave anyone the Larry feels. I had Harry hug Lou on purpose. XD you're welcome lol. Also I want to let you guys know that I'm gonna start updating on Sundays. Though sometimes I might not be able to because of school and such. As well as working on my other fanfic but I will ALWAYS update as soon as I can! I love you so much. Please comment what you think!! Thank you!! If ya read this far comment '😭'