Chapter 9 Is This Really Happening

Louis' P.O.V
I couldn't believe it. It had been a month and y/n was still unconscious. A while ago the guys and I decided to do a surprise concert during the break and we were currently performing. The guys were doing a great job at hiding their hurt but I on the other hand just couldn't. I tried so hard but y/n always came back to my mind. She never really ever leaves my mind. I can never stop thinking about her. I love her so much and I've been so lost this last month without her. I need her in my life. If I can't have her I have no reason to live.
***
The show was now over and the guys and I were making our way home.
"I hate it." I said during the silence.
"Hate what?" Niall asked from beside me.
"I hate that our fans have been seeing me like this for so long. So weak and hurt."
"But you see," liam explained from the driver seat. "That's how we know how much they really care about us. They never leave our side. Hypothetically speaking. It also let's them see that we're just like them. That we have our times when we're really happy and like to goof around but then we have our moments when we're weak and wanna cry and feel like we can't do anything."
I didn't say anything in response. I just nodded my head.
***
We had finally made it home and I walk right into my room. The one that I got to hold y/n close to me when we slept. Where I found out she was harming herself but was able to help her in the end. I had been sleeping here for the last month since y/n has been unconscious. I had wanted to stay in the hospital next to her but the boys made me come home. They said that it wouldn't be good for me to stay there the whole time.

I sat on the bed. On y/n's side. Her side was the side that was really neat and all made up. I left it that just in case for when she does wake up and she comes she wants to sleep she can come to at least her side being all neat.

I got a call so I picked up my phone to answer it.
"Hello?"
"Hello, is this Mr.Tomlinson? This is Dr.Herman and I have information regarding y/f/n y/l/n."
"Yes this is and what is it?!" I asked eagerly hoping that he was gonna tell me she was now awake and that she could come home all I had to do was pick her up.
"You see she's had yet another close call to her heart stopping. That makes 6 this month."
"So what ate you saying?" I asked anger beginning to take over.
"I'm saying that you and her friends may wanna come see her now while she still is breathing."
"She's gonna live I know it! She's not gonna leave us!" I yelled anger officially taking over.
"Okay sir, but I believe you should all come down here now."
"Yeah. We'll be on our way." Then I hung up the phone and walked out the door to the front room to see the rest if the guys.

"Guys, its...a...y/n's heart has almost stopped again. Her doctor says that we should a...go over now."
"She's gonna be alright Lou." Liam explained rubbing his hand on my back.
***
We were now at the hospital in y/n's room. I sat in the chair right next to her bed holding her hand. Whatever it took, I wouldn't let her leave. I couldn't let her leave.
"Hey Lou, y/n's mom is almost at the airport so I'm gonna go pick her up. Do you wanna come?" Liam asked me.
"No I'll stay here."
"Okay." With that he and the guys left.
"Come one y/n" I began to whisper. "You gotta stay strong. You can't leave me. I love you. I need you. If you're not in my life I don't want to go on any longer."

Y/n P.o.v
I heard many people walk into my room I couldn't tell who it was.
"Hey Lou, y/n's mom is almost at the airport so I'm gonna go pick her up. Do you wanna come?" I heard a voice ask. I automatically knew that all the guys were here.
"No I'll stay here." I heard Lou answer. After that I heard the door open and shut again. I wasn't sure of who all left though.
"Come on y/n you gotta stay strong. You can't leave me. I love you. I need you in my life. If you're not in my life I don't want to go on any longer." I heard Lou whisper to me.
I hope that he didn't really mean what he said about not wanting to go on any longer without me. If I did die, what would he do? Would he kill himself? I couldn't have that happen.
"Please y/n let me know if you can hear me. I love you. I hate that you're like this because of me. I need you to fill this giant empty whole in my heart. If you don't come back I will never be whole again." He continued in.
I felt warm tears against the skin of my hand and I knew he was crying.
This isn't his fault!! I wanted to scream so loudly but I couldn't.
I felt tears slowly fall down my cheeks. I thought it was from Lou but then I began to think